Hey everyone,

I need some advice about my 3 year old lab. I do Dock Dog Competitions & Retriever Demonstrations with him, when it comes time to retrieving he goes till there is no end. I work him every other day for about 15-30 mins. And I ...

1.2K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

I know there's someone here who wants a dog. I thought, since so many people here are mom's, we could give some advice on how to convince a mom to let a daughter have a dog.

1. Do ALL your chores without being told so she will know you ...

1.1K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Missed one of the outdoor cats at feeding time this morning (4:30 am). I found him at six when I went into the mow to get some hay. He was all curled up and when I petted him he did not get up and he didn't purr. I knew something must be wrong. I ...

1.3K VIEWS 10 COMMENTS LIKES

This little ragamuffin showed up this afternoon, took us a while to convince her we weren't going to hurt her. She was tempted, then would turn, tuck her tail and run. Sausage works almost every time! Shay is calling her "Sally." I think ...

1.4K VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

Some individuals are very worried about the rise in reputation of Tibetan Mastiff canines in China. A sign of prosperity and protection in Tibet for centuries, the Tibetan Mastiff is becoming more popular. Now, new rich are paying as much ...

780 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Coming back from a ride tonight, this little one appeared in the road ahead of us. She was afraid of Rusty, who had accompanied us. After several near misses w/ cars, we ended up in front of her. Kelly got off Tahoe and tried to coax her to come to her ...

4.6K VIEWS 18 COMMENTS LIKES

Well, since Easter when the Tibetan mastiff mixes who were strays by my house decided tocome in from the cold, we sent Bear, the black one to the rescue but still have Rusty, the bigger of the two and he fits in quite nicely. Still looking for a new home ...

1.1K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Alright Im going to show off my pets!

Magic - recently 3 year old female lab/collie/shepherd/husky mix. Chocolate and cream colored. We got her from the ASAP, she was there with 7 siblings at 8 weeks old.

1.2K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

I thought we could devote a thread to our faithful, always sweet, domestic shorthair black and white kitties. So get out your cameras, get out your kitties, dust them off and take a few pics!
Sox is a grand old man. I guess he's about 16. This ...

1.9K VIEWS 13 COMMENTS LIKES

I have
Carmy...she's 9
Major... about 12
Teddy Bear.... 45?
Sugar... a skinny 45
Charlie.... 85?
Maggie... about 120
That makes 316

I have 316 dog pounds.... [ ] I got to thinking about it because they all want ...

1.1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

You need to place a fierce scary sleeping dog nearby. You see they have to go through her to get the toys and that ain't gonna happen! She owns ALL the toys!

1.1K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

And I sure hope it works! Here's the 411: (an email from a dog rescue network friend)
In Home Depot or Lowe#%92s look in the garden pesticide section for a blue bottle with the brand name Bayer Advanced, Complete Insect Killer. It says on the ...

For some reason I cant post anything on the dog.com forum. So here goes:
My papillon is showing definite signs of pregnancy, she is huge and panting all the time. Her due date is June 19, counting a full 9 weeks from conception. Im worried though, ...

[ ] She's such a sweetie! She was chilly, all balled up so I tucked her in and kissed her goodnight. She DOES get aggravated with too many pictures. Not the little one. SHE LOVES TO POSE!

1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I saw this cat going downhill but I didn't realize he'd gone so far. I have to take him in tomorrow. I think he got into a fight and got an infection. He's really bad off. I'm such a bad mom. Poor Simple Man. [ ]

1.1K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

Today we made great progress w/ Rusty, the stray we've been feeding since the beginning of January. Hubby petted him for the first time the other day and Kelly has been going out several times a day to pet him and yesterday she got him to come and ...

1.1K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

Can't believe it! Yesterday we got a little wag from Rusty, one of the stray dogs we've been feeding for months and then today, Kelly goes out to bring in trashcans and yells "Dad's petting Rusty!" When Gary came back from shopping ...

2.7K VIEWS 14 COMMENTS LIKES

I found a basset hound tied to a sign in town the other night on my way home from the bar. She was tied up with a piece of rope on a well travelled road. It was 2 am when I found her. I called the police told them I had her and took her home. It still ...

1.1K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm very excited because this morning I was feeling rather bummed about how slow taming these big stray dogs is going BUT, someone was bringing over some railroad ties and when I went out to move my truck, guess who was sleeping in the shade behind ...

Almost 3 mos. after trying to get these dogs to let us get near them, we accomplished it!! Rusty was the first to let us pet him on Easter and Bear finally did tonight and has quickly gone from a dog we couldn't get within 40 feet of, to one we can ...

6.4K VIEWS 31 COMMENTS LIKES

Recently, I found this big, stuffed dog in the garage and brought it in to see if my girls still wanted it. It spent a couple days lying around and then I noticed that Skyler had started to snuggle with it. Got these pictures tonight and thought I'd ...

1.1K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

Okay, so Skyler is part heeler and since he was little has felt the need to "heel" anything that moves including cats, us and the horses but he's really getting bold now, actually nipping their heels and instead of helping, causing some ...

2 purebred working border collies available for adoption in Las Vegas,NV. The dogs belonged to a man who passed away and his daughter inherited them. According to their current owner, they are easy to handle and have worked all of their lives. Neutered ...

614 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi, anyone have any info about Maremma sheepdogs? Thinking about getting one... Thanks ...

4.8K VIEWS 16 COMMENTS LIKES

Here are my two:

Annie, the husky who loves to bark and chase the horses like a fool, occasionally has gotten konked (skinned face, broken foot), takes a break and then forgets and goes back for more and hops into their mangers to eat their pellets ...

4.5K VIEWS 16 COMMENTS LIKES