Quick Post

We got a wag!!!

We got a wag!!!
  • I'm very excited because this morning I was feeling rather bummed about how slow taming these big stray dogs is going BUT, someone was bringing over some railroad ties and when I went out to move my truck, guess who was sleeping in the shade behind my truck?!  Rusty!!  Kelly and I watched him and he finally decided to move but as he walked off with his plumy tail in the air, we started calling in our sweetest, dog-calling voices and he actually wagged the end of his tail!!!  He wouldn't come, kept on going but he wagged!  Progress for sure!!!
  • I'm dying to come visit and see those big lugs - and the horses and everyone.

Our time off will be during the week so it might be difficult for you but I thought about getting a car and driving up your way.  I think we'll only have a day or so off, then flying back.  I'll let you know.  OR you can come down without horses and we can go smell roses! [':D']
  • Just let me know and I'll do what I can!  Kelly and I were just so excited and wanted to pet Rusty so bad!  It was neat to see the little wheels turning when his tail went and he looked like he was smiling ':)'  I gave them canned food yesterday morning because we were low on dry and that really seemed to turn them on.
  • That would just about kill me!  I put the psycho kitty outside for the first time since she's been here - about a year.  That was Friday.  She went right under the house!  Saturday morning she was looking in the window but ran back under the house when I called.  So last night - I knew she was hungry - I was shaking the food container.  When I picked her up and tossed her in the house she immediately ran back outside and was like "wait.... wrong move" so I grabbed her again and she was glad to be back inside.  She has to start going out some!  Now that Tajah is no more - coyote victim I think - Taj would terrorize other females.  Anyway, all that to say, this cat is still illusive after all the time.  Something funny - first thing in the morning during my um... meditation....  she comes in and is all happy like we're sharing a "litter box moment".  Just first thing.  Strange cat. 
    Have you tried going potty out there?  lol  Seems to be a bonding tactic!  [':D']