Quick Post

Black and White Kitties

Black and White Kitties
  • I thought we could devote a thread to our faithful, always sweet, domestic shorthair black and white kitties.  So get out your cameras, get out your kitties, dust them off and take a few pics!
    Sox is a grand old man.  I guess he's about 16. This was today.  Isn't air conditioning wonderful! (Boy acts tough but he's such an animal softie.)
  • When my son and DIL moved out they left not only a GSD, but a cat.  Fortunately for Miss Kitty she's a black and white so she's very tolerable if a bit psycho.  She came with a surprise inside, but, like Cracker Jacks, eventually we discovered it/them.

• Okay, I forgot there's a dog in this picture. [':D']
  • AND the kittens are grown and moved on now.  AND Miss Kitty is fixed!  FINALLY!
  • This is one of my kitties who keeps the garage rodent free.  Her name is princess and she is an aunt to the kitty with the broken leg.
  • Woohoo!  Pictures!!  [':)']  Princess looks petite.  Miss Kitty is.  Sox is sort of medium.  I have two outside that are big cats.  They prefer outside... well, Mouse does but Sam is a heathen.  Jumps on the counter and eats from the butter dish.  [>:]  I love him anyway.  He recently lost his twin and he's been sort of sad since then.  I guess a coyote got her?  Not sure. [':(']

• Nice Pics.. 

**Advertisement Removed** 

[quote=hunterseat]

When my son and DIL moved out they left not only a GSD, but a cat.  Fortunately for Miss Kitty she's a black and white so she's very tolerable if a bit psycho.  She came with a surprise inside, but, like Cracker Jacks, eventually we discovered it/them.

we could devote a thread to our faithful, always sweet, domestic shorthair black and white kitties. So get out your cameras, get out your kitties, dust them off and take a few pics! Sox is a grand old man. I guess he's about 16. This was today. Isn't air conditioni

• Thanks!  Keep those kitty pictures coming in! [':)']
  • Here is the kitty who has a broken leg.
  • Here he is with his splint.  Hard to get a photo of him.  He is like a horse and wants to check out/eat the camera. This program is only letting me add one picture at a time.
  • I love the white whiskers on the black face.  That's what Sox has.  Miss Kitty doesn't.

Looks like he's adjusting nicely!  It won't be long he will forget all about it.  I hope he doesn't go back and do it again!!!  Do you think he just got it twisted in a fall? 
  • Thinking back, I found him the day after the pasture was brush hogged.  I heard the machine hit a lot of solid things and now I wonder if it didn't throw a rock and it (the rock) clipped him.  He has a mark on his other leg so whatever happened, it happened to both hind legs.  He is adjusting nicely to the splint and he wants me to spend some time with him when I feed him, guess he is getting a bit lonely.

To upload pictures, I put them in the picture file and couldn't do it.  I moved them to Facebook and then moved them back to pictures in new files and they loaded.  Go figure.  At least I have found a way.
  • Just sign up for an account with WebShots and it's easy to get pictures on here, nice big ones ':)'
  • Please don't squeeze the Charmin.  Cats find odd places in which to get comfortable.