We went and saw some alpacas today. One of my co-workers raises and shows them and has a couple that are "pet" quality that she wants to find homes for. We're looking for companion animals for the horses. They are so unique! Love those big ...

677 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

We have several large parrots who all talk. They are kept in a room at the end of the house facing the stables. Every morning I to in to feed them, check water, etc., before heading to work. Each morning they usually yell "Good Morning! I gotta go ...

1.2K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES

Remember the little 4 inch or so boy you adopted while you lived in Tenne-turd?? He's grown up just a bit!!

On adoption day:

A year later, about 2 years old:

This past summer:

Today:

1.2K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

Two days ago, we noticed Bruno had what seemed to be swollen lymph nodes in his neck. I called thr vet and took him in saturday. I was thrown into total shock to learn his has lymphomic cancer. I cried, my vet cried, her mother the receptionist cried ...

1.3K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

I have always wanted a Calico cat, but have always ended up with the tiger tabbies and 1 blue/wht cat so I have been looking for a few years for one marked like I wanted and this girl just struck my fancy.

She was on Craigslist but I told my hubby ...

1.3K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

I am looking to get a dog maybe next year. I am doing my breed research and not rushing in (my husband and I have to decided if we are buying a house next year first). But I was just wondering if any of you do, or know someone who does, breed Husky mixes ...

1.3K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

My moms beagle gets herself very worked up whenever it looks like its going to storm. When the storm hits she paces back and forth and has got sick a few times and also has went to the bathroom on the floor. Is there anything that she could give her to ...

1.1K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Well. I friend of mine from the pet store I used to work with greeted me with "Thank god, you can help me!" And pulled out an aproximately 5 day old kitten. Her friend had pulled him from the jaws of her dog after the dog had torn a hole in ...

1.5K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm hoping to get some folks to vote for my chiweenie for cutest dog. The site is a little slow but my little girl is worth it. You got to admit she is pretty darn cute!

http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=18CAD2095729433EC2E6431F65CD28A9 ...

1.7K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

First - I'm sorry I've not been around in months. I've gotten very involved in rescue work and after some people started dumping dogs in the yard and one of my 'spayed' foster dogs delivered a litter of puppies, things got nuts! We ...

1.5K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Just curious if anyone does. Ms. Misha gets vet care and heartworm and flea medicine. She eats Iams for big dog puppies and of course, treats. Do you all do anything that I am not? I like her food so am not interested in changing that. Thanks for your ...

1.4K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

I took this video at work a few weeks ago. I just love these birds!! [ ]
http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj274/Zaggy_2007/?action=view&current=MOV02273.flv

2.1K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

Major the minpin thinks he's big dog around cats. He worries them relentlessly. I get so sick of his barking at them. It's like road rage! He just loses his mind! I've thought about this a while. I still have two cats in my bathroom. [> ...

1.4K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Skyler is currently in surgery, getting plastic surgery to repair a tear in his beautiful ear. We were watching the kids play baseball next door, the dogs were sniffing around by the pool and Annie (husky) jumped him for some reason and snagged his ear ...

1.5K VIEWS 13 COMMENTS LIKES

Unbelievable. Of course, Ms. Misha and I can do this just as well (just kidding). Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqbVbPvlDoM&NR=1

1.8K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

This is the new barn cat thelma lou. I'll have more pics later. ...

1.6K VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

When my son and his gf moved in with me they brought, among other critters, a cat with a suspicious bump in her belly. She wasn't very big but..... hmmm..... It didn't take long. May 1st she delivered 3 healthy kittens.
I'll post a couple ...

2.7K VIEWS 15 COMMENTS LIKES

If anyone is remotely considering buying a dog from a Puppy Mill or pet store, PLEASE look at this link to Frequently Asked Questions. You are NOT getting the best animal you can - and will likely spend years dealing with health and mental issues caused ...

1.7K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Does anyone know of any good hardy fish that can live in posable extreme temps... like a dorm room... and that can live in a 5 gallon tank or less...
Liz

1.5K VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

Well this thread is for ppl who have had animals passed away.If you can post pics -when animals were alive!- I have a one pic of a cat. ...

1.5K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

We have a modest flock of 3 med/large parrots we share our home and life with. All talkers - an African Grey named Kota, an Eclectus named Fiona and a Blue and Gold Macaw named Ray. They are like having very messy, time consuming, moody, sometimes VERY ...

1.9K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

I hope this works. A new pic of Ms. Misha ...

1.5K VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

We were baling hay last week and the dogs were in the field watching, this is were Star was perched, with of course her trusty side kick & mate, River.

1.4K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Playing with the sprinklers.

BTW, Ms. Misha is hoping other dogs will join her on this thread. We are a bit embarassed that we are the only ones on here so far... )

I hope I can load these...

1.5K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Here's my puppy I adopted last June. He's one year old now and seems to have stopped growing, except mentally which is good! Used to be, every day I'd come home, open the back door and ask "Okay, what did you destroy today?" but ...

1.5K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES