Quick Post

Thelma Lou!

Thelma Lou!
  • This is the new barn cat thelma lou. I'll have more pics later.
  • She looks like she's out to getcha!  Pretty girl ':)'  My Smokey likes to reach out and tap you or swat you depending on his mood!
  • lol thanks! aw i had a cat named smokey! i was making wierd noises to get her to stand still then she decided my camera looked fun.
  • There's a cat named Smokey living in my sink. [8|]  I'll try to get pictures this evening.
    Love your kitty, Dixie!  My Sam will reach out, too....
  • Well when i got up today i couldn't find the cat, so i got dressed and we went to walmart. In the middle of the road was thelma lou,we have a kitty hit and run victim.RIP thelma lou! Well at least she got some good loving a warm milk with dog food before she died.D:
  • -jumps up and down freaking out- omg she's alive! it was not her its a different cat! she's back and totally ok! We have found that she only comes home at 9 pm never during the day
  • I'm glad she's okay!
  • yep me too
  • Thelma-Lou is lovely and looks to be quite the character!Aren't animals great....what would we do without them.I have had all kinds.Right now have a cat Abgel who adopted me and her 3 kittens.Stay blessed.
    HorseSpirit{Connie}
  • Oh i know horsespirit i would die LOL

Sadly thelma had to be put down due to a large hole in her neck....