Quick Post

He's crying like a little girl!

He's crying like a little girl!
  • Major the minpin thinks he's big dog around cats.  He worries them relentlessly.  I get so sick of his barking at them. It's like road rage!  He just loses his mind!  I've thought about this a while.  I still have two cats in my bathroom. [>:]  ANYWAY, he stands at the door and barks then lunges towards one - they stay in the bathroom with the door open.  Okay, 7 dogs... who can blame them?  So Major was doing his barking/lunging act and I shut him up in the bathroom with Kiddy the psycho. [:D]  Oops!  Did I do that?  Nary a peep.  Just some crying at the door!
    Whatsamatter, Maj?  Cat got yer tongue? 
  • LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    oh god i can see it now " bring it butt sniffer!"
  • lmbo,  that is a good one hunter.

my last lab  chewed the toe completely off a new shoe.
    when we first got him and left him have the run of the
    house when I went to the store.

I tied the shoe to his collar,  it banged into his chest when
    ever he walked.  And I called him to me alot.  LOL

I took it off before I went to bed.   And after that he
    never chewed anything else.

I wonder if you could tie a cat to his collar  LOL
  • I know a guy that his lab killed one of his chickens so he tied to to the dogs collar for like a week (outside dog)
  • Dixie that is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through this post.  my brother did that.  Second - I guess it works with shoes too!

HS - Ms. Misha has all the cats living in our master bedroom, behind the "baby gate".  It isn't that she is mean - she just wants to play with them.  They, on the other hand, look at this 90+ lb. dog and go "eeh-gahds"!  You may be on to something.  Putting them in a room together and "forcing" getting acquainted (none of us mean that to sound bad, especially when there is no aggressiveness). 

One of my cats, Ally Cat, does come out at night to be with me and Ms. Misha leaves him alone.  From time to time the chase starts but that is only when Ally runs.  I might just do what you did.  They have very similar personalities and that may just make it happen. 

I wish I had the "thinking" symbol we use to have - coz that is what I would put right now!  I am going to give it some thought.  Thanks!