Quick Post

Hey Dashie - look!

Hey Dashie - look!
  • Remember the little 4 inch or so boy you adopted while you lived in Tenne-turd??   He's grown up just a bit!!

On adoption day:

A year later, about 2 years old:

This past summer:

Today:

• You are the turtle-QUEEN!  I don't know how you do it!!!! 
    Just thinking about you recently - wondering how to get my butt up there to see you.....

• Hey HS!!!   I think of you all the time and wish you'd come back to visit!  We've gone from seven teens in the house to just one!!!   We have tons of room if you can ever find the time to escape.  Of course there are 18 dogs in the house too......  ':)'

Bradley is the baby of the group.  Sherman and Panzer are now both over 100 pounds each.  I had them up for adoption a while back as John had back surgery and it didn't fix it.  And it won't.  Didn't think we'd be able to get them in and out of the house this winter.  Then I realized we have that shop attached to the house behind the garage, so we altered that for them for the winter and it's worked great!!  So happy we can keep them; I'd have been devastated if we'd had to re-home them.

Sherm and Panz:

With my brat, Munchi.

For size reference, by an adult pitbull, LOL

• They're amazing!  18 dogs, huh?  You've got my neighbor beat!  Wait'll I tell him! [':D']  I don't remember 7 teenagers in your family!  But congrats on getting rid of them!  How'd you do it?  I'd love to know!  Marrying them off doesn't work either, so don't suggest that! Now I have an extra! [8|]
  • Ow WOW! Shermie and Bradley have gotten soooooooooooo BIG. Cool.
    hhe looka very happy, JW. Thanks for loving him so much. ':)'
  • Hey Beth, try perpetual PMS.  They get sick of it and leave on their own!  LOL  ';)'

I had my five and 2 of their friends.  We were packed in like sardines for a while! 

Dashie, he's so much fun.  He's bunking with the little dogs in the bathroom right now.  It's so cold I"m afraid he can't handle it, even with his little tent / straw / heater going. 

• Wow...look at the growth on that guy! 
  • I got a calendar for Christmas with rescue animals on it.  There's one month with some HUGE tortoises on it!!!  I thought of you, Ronni! [':)']