Quick Post

KITTENS!!!! They have a new home!!

KITTENS!!!! They have a new home!!
  • When my son and his gf moved in with me they brought, among other critters, a cat with a suspicious bump in her belly.  She wasn't very big but..... hmmm.....  It didn't take long.  May 1st she delivered 3 healthy kittens. 
    I'll post a couple of really teensy kitten pictures....

Okay, it's not letting me upload here.  My computer is fubar.  Sorry.  I might put them elsewhere.... I just don't have the energy for photobucket at the moment but I'll be on that tomorrow.  [:(]

UPDATE AT THE END!!
  • Awww - you are such a tease!

Glad the kittens are healthy.
  • HEY!  How come I don't have your email address?  I was going to send you pics....
  • Don't know?  Jungle_cat80@yahoo.com
  • Thank you!!!  I could have looked on your site....duh.... I'm such a palomino!  (no offense Toby)
    Okay, I'm photobucketing.  What color siamese is this?  The points are smokey looking.  Also she has stripes on her legs!  The b&w has some unique markings, obviously not a marble but I thought of yours!  AND the black has stripes, which aren't showing up in pictures.  I just noticed them today.  I got the kittens out of the hamper.  They are 3 weeks old and need daylight and exercise.  They have a small saucer of water to experiment with.  So far they are very successful at stepping in it.  I bought some cat toys at TSC today.  [':)']  I'm driving them to New Mexico for the Cow Pie Girls! [':D']

• Its hard to tell (at least for me) what color the different siamese are at such a young age.  The pointed genes tend to "develop".  My guess right now is Seal.  I love, love, love the look of that kitten! 

The markings you are seeing on the blacks are a bit of the tabby showing through (the cat version of "agouti" or what makes bay in horses).  The one that looks like the marbled bengals is most likely a "classic" tabby - which the marbled bengals derive their pattern (its warped in the bengal's pattern) and the striped one is a makeral.  In the black kittens the aqouti markings are "supressed" and usually as they age the markings will continue to fade as the coat becomes more solid black.

Don't use the e-mail on my website - that is only going to be around this year.  This is my last summer of breeding.
  • Holy makeral!  Never heard that one before. [':D']  I emailed you!
  • I was just looking at this Siamese site : http://www.siamesekitties.com/colors.html
    It explained all the colors and it looks like this baby is a chocolate point because she has cinnamon pink paw pads. [':D']
  • I put the big cat climbing toy in there.  They seem to want to use their little claws...[&:]
  • Oh my goodness. I have seen love through my computer screen.

They are adorable.. I want the little siamese.
  • OMG! they r soooooooooo cute! I just got a new barn  cat today -dances- its a little black kitten aboy 3 months old. Just popped up out of no where! We named her thelma lou. I'll get pics 2morrow
  • Thelma Lou is a very cute name!  I put a video in the video section of the kittens.
  • thanks! lol i'll pm u and explain the name. ok i'll look 4 the video
    i just got some pics so keep an eyes out tonight ok ':)'
  • I sent out an email with this pic and the subject was "Barn cats in training".  A lady wants them all 3!!  She's the one for whom I rescued her expensive Llewellyn Setter that wandered off when she followed a power-walker. Anyway I deliver them tomorrow morning!!  Woo hoo!  Happy Dancing!  (she wants me to bring them when her husband is at work....roflmbo)
  • ':)'