Quick Post

I got the kitten of my dreams

I got the kitten of my dreams
  • I have always wanted a Calico cat, but have always ended up with the tiger tabbies and 1 blue/wht cat so I have been looking for a few years for one marked like I wanted and this girl just struck my fancy.

She was on Craigslist but I told my hubby she was dumped with 3 other kittens at the kennel I work at, it took him a week of being really pissed about me bring home a cat when he has never allowed a animal to live in the house but by the end of the first week he told me I could keep her.

I decided to name her " Kricket" so far she is just perfect and a lover and likes to sit on me and purr up a storm.

• aw shes so cute! congrats!! my kitten has a weird color too she looks black but shes actually smokey grey really smokey in some spots lol
    see on her tummy lol now that shes bigger and older you can see more of it ill get some more pics

• What a cutie, I currently have the tiger twins LOL
  • I just love kittens!  Well, I just gave 3 away.  I have appt's for my last 2 un-fixed felines.  The female is currently locked in the bathroom. [>:]  The male... well, he needs to be in the other bathroom.  I hate to think what he does at night. [':o']
    I have several cats.... one lives in my sink. [:-]  (there's reason there's no toilet paper....bad little kittens)
  • I love your kitten.  Good for you for finding such a beauty.  I have a dog (Ms. Misha) and of course the horses, but I love my kitties so much so I know how you feel.  We just got our Anna (aka Anna Banana) shaved.  Thought you might enjoy this pic - we never knew she was so small. 

Anyway and most important - congratulations on your new baby!  That will keep you busy.
  • How cute!  When I was about 8 I found a filthy, calico kitten scavenging in someone's trash.  Turned out she was a manx, soooo cute.  We found a home for her and they named her Grasshopper 'cause her hind legs were longer than her front and she liked to spring ':)'  Congrats on your new lapwarmer ':)'
  • My husband is still giving me a hard time about keeping her in the house but I just try to ignore him and hope it blows over again, and again.

• I really like that Scoops Away stuff you can get at Family Dollar.  I think Dollar General just started carrying it.  It's so easy to keep a box clean with that stuff!  Especially with one cat!