Quick Post

Ms. Misha on her Throne... A new one

Ms. Misha on her Throne... A new one
  • I hope this works.  A new pic of Ms. Misha
  • [':)']It worked!!

I know you all think I am absolutely spoiling this dog... but I did put towels on the chair.  I haven't totally lost my mind... just my heart.
  • Hum.... you own a dane. It is inevitalbe that they take over the furnicure. They think it is there personal dog beds. I think it is smart to let her have her own chair that only she uses and she only uses it. Now that you are done training Misha to do that you can come tell my dogs the rules. My even get on my bed when I'm not looking!
  • Happy to do so!  Don't be too impressed though.  Ms. Misha chewed on the wooden arms of this chair - which BTW, is my favorite in the house.  At 1 1/2 years I thought we were OVER that.  Guess what? ~  I was wrong.  So I thought the towels would do it ---- I am such a sucker for this dog.  I LOVE her.  Good thing my hubby and I never had kids.   Can you imagine?  I feel like a terrible parent.
  • LOL - She obviously owns the place!
  • Such a nice color for her!  And I love your place!  I'll have to come for a tour one day!!
  • Yep, you need to come to Texas Hunter!
  • She looks like a queen! LOL. She is adorable.

(Edited to say someone elses pictures are sneaking into my post, as I post them again!! I deleted it.)
  • I would love to get a dane sometime. I am allergic to dogs and have a small farmhouse with one little dog who already lives with me. So we may have some difficulties with that one. [':)']
  • [':)'] Danes are great dogs!