Quick Post

Sick Kitty.

Sick Kitty.
  • I saw this cat going downhill but I didn't realize he'd gone so far.  I have to take him in tomorrow.  I think he got into a fight and got an infection.  He's really bad off.  I'm such a bad mom.   Poor Simple Man.  [:(]
  • You are not a bad mom.  Cats tend to hide when they are sick so you don't notice it until it's pretty obvious and if they aren't really affectionate either, then you don't feel it.  Hope he's OK, poor kitty.  We've got to take Annie in tomorrow too, probably an abscess although it does feel smaller tonight after we took major foxtails out of her last night and she seems spunkier tonight, poor girl..... feel like a bad mom too..... she's so hairy it's hard to tell!
  • My kitty died. [':('][':('][':(']
    I'm at work and I'm trying not to cry but I'm not having too much luck with that.
    I AM a bad mom.  I should have taken him a week ago. [':('][':('][':(']
  • Awwww, poor kitty, poor you......What did he die of?  ((Hugs))
  • My opinion: He had an injury, probably from a fight.  Probably a puncture in his neck.  Anyway, he started coughing eventually.  I think it got infected and began to affect his swallowing.  I noticed him coughing but I guess I thought I was too busy to think about it, poor little boy.  I didn't realize how bad it had gotten until basically his whole head was infected.  It was awful.  They are barn cats so I don't spend a lot of time with them, but I do love them.  When I found him Sunday he was crying.  I brought him in the house and he was moving around and drinking water.  I put him in the bathroom and he jumped out of the baby gate.  I figured he'd be okay until morning so I wouldn't have to pay the emergency room fee.  I should have taken him Sunday and paid the money.  Poor boy suffered all night and was gone by morning. [':(']
  • When I was a little girl my parents had a cat that always got into troubles with the other ones.
    He sometimes stayed away a hole week before he finally came home with scares all over.
    But what could we do? – he was so unhappy when we tried to make him stay inside the house.