Quick Post

Chickens! Puppy! (and a fat cat)

Chickens! Puppy! (and a fat cat)
  • Alright Im going to show off my pets!

Magic - recently 3 year old female lab/collie/shepherd/husky mix. Chocolate and cream colored. We got her from the ASAP, she was there with 7 siblings at 8 weeks old.

Twinkie - 6 year old orange tabby female. Super friendly and is always wherever you are.

Pip - our rooster as a chick! <3

Ruth, Griselda, and Cinderella - our lovely batch of chickens. The chicks are all grown up now!

Thats them! :)

• I love the expressions on Magic's face!  She is obviously a very smart dog!  AND a very lucky dog, too!  She's beautiful.  I have to say reading the words chocolate and cream together threw me into a craving.  [>:]  thanks.... [:@]

[';)']

I read the word Twinkie and scrolled down to that first picture and burst out laughing!  What a perfect name!  Very nice animals ya got there! 

I'm not a chicken person mostly because I've had chicken killer dogs.  I know people love their chickens.  I can't believe all the chicken youtube videos out there!  My friend has a book about life with chickens or something.  It's.... um.... different.  [':)']

Thanks for posting the pics!!!!!

• haha thanks! And my pleasure to show them off and see peoples reactions ':)'