28 Aug 2011 11:01 PM

Took Rocky out for another ride ( in the yard though)
my best friend came over to ride too. it was the first time she's been on rocky & had a blast. Daisy got to wear her pack saddle I found used. Still working on getting all the straps to ...

3.4K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES
24 Aug 2011 12:14 AM

I love paints and pintos. her are all of mine.

IMA Sensational Storm (pinto stallion)

smokie (paint)

Rocket (Diesel X Smokie) (paint)

misty (Susie X IMA Sensational Storm) (pinto)

ink (Paint ...

3.9K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES
14 Jul 2011 11:40 AM

Took Rock for a ride the other day, ended up Ponying Daisy in the process ( first time ponying!)

then I got a request from a gal at a donk rescue- a rescue donk was being
eaten alive by flies, so I made ...

3.4K VIEWS 13 COMMENTS LIKES
6 Jul 2011 7:01 PM

Wanted to share a shirt I made yesterday, decided to attempt to hone my painting skills. still have a ways to go!! LOL but I thought it was fun and thought some of you long ear people might enjoy it!

3K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES
1 Jun 2011 8:45 PM

wanted to share some pics of my ride with Rocky yesterday -- also drove Daisy for awhile too. Rock did great, even though he didn't want to go far from Daisy.

going over some boards on the ground

getting a ...

3.1K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES
6 May 2011 3:29 PM

I really like buttermilk buckskins, but these two AQHA half sisters have good color too. Anyone else out there have buckskins? Post pictures!

The first mare is Skippen The Wind and the second one is A Skip And A Promise,

3.1K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
6 May 2011 1:44 PM

Hey everyone, been really busy lately. wanted to share some pics of Daisy with you all, and my new man Rocky!!

This is Rocky! I got lucky and he needed a home and Daisy needed a new friend ( Martha went to a new home with other donks & ...

3.8K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
6 May 2011 12:25 PM

How lucky can a person get? I was given 2 mares allegedly pasture bred by a jack. When we picked the mares up, one was definitaly in foal. Got me a Gorgeous brown & white paint mule baby last week!!!!! Don't know if this will stay, but, there ...

3.2K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES
4 May 2011 4:50 PM

So, cobs get lots of grief for being "slow" and "lazy" and "heavy on the hands" but are they really? What do you think?

My experience with not-so-slow cobs started with a cob called Jester, who's favourite trick ...

1.1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
4 Apr 2011 11:24 PM

Recently came across an ad for a "classic imported Spanish P.R.E. mare" and another one for a "Andalusian (PRE) colt and was curious as to what "&nbsp RE" stood for. ...

2.7K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
1 Apr 2011 4:37 AM

Just thought I would pop back on here!! I have come a long way with my babies!! I'm riding Freedom and Lucky now and they are both doing great.

Hope Hunterseat and Mulesarecool are watching!

Deeta

My Grandniece is riding Freedom ...

3.2K VIEWS 12 COMMENTS LIKES
30 Mar 2011 8:00 PM

I recently bought an AMAZING belgian mare. She's broke to ride and broke to drive. My question is, she has a brand on the left hind quarter the kind looks like (-D1), how do I find the brand inspector for my state and is it possible to have her registered ...

3K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES
7 Mar 2011 6:41 AM

I am proud owner of a Westphalian warmblood gelding! I noticed that there aren't many people who know about that breed which is sad since they are just perfect horses to ride!

So I'm wondering if there's anyone on here who owns/leases ...

3.1K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES
27 Feb 2011 5:55 AM

Meet "Shay." His papers say he's a Bay Leopard Appaloosa , but I've caught myself wondering.

He displays characteristics of Varnish roan and also a large blanket. It's gotten to the point where it's really bothering me ...

8.8K VIEWS 16 COMMENTS LIKES
21 Jan 2011 9:57 PM

which is better you vote by replying saying which one you like better then i will see which horse is better ...

2.6K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES
20 Jan 2011 11:01 AM

My horse color is really too good and smooth Brown and like to ride on it awesome.
==================
Earl Nunes

2.7K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
19 Dec 2010 9:34 PM

Just wondering if there are any other Canadian horse Fans here. I have two one that I use for dressage...My gelding is 8 and is 15.3 can piaffe like there's no tomorrow has a canter half-pass that's like floating...my other is young and just started ...

2.5K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES
18 Nov 2010 11:00 PM

I have a 2yo mare, Indie (previously featured many times in behavioural problems section)
She is a heavyweight Cob X 7/8ths Coloured Standardbred. What does this make her? a Lightweight Cob, a Trotter, a Warmblood of some sorts?v CAn anyone decipher ...

2.9K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES
8 Nov 2010 11:37 PM

I rescued my gelding, Beau, from the slaughter house about 3 months ago. And I have yet to figure out what he is crossed with. He has appaloosa traits, mottled skin, striped hooves, and his color .... But he has belly spots like a paint ... Can anyone ...

2.7K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES
11 Oct 2010 1:55 PM

So I recently inherited a 2 yr. old Arabian. Guy who owned him swears that he will mature to 15 hands. The gelding is currently 13 hands and I say, "There is no way that this horse will be 15 hands." He is also very underweight with other various ...

4.4K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES
17 Sep 2010 2:37 PM

Scored a tack lot recently and got some driving pads and a singletree!! wooo
so that means Daisy had to test it out!
as far as I know this is the first time she had to pull something!!

new pad, i think it's for a breastcollar tho, but ...

3.4K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
14 Sep 2010 2:17 AM

Took Daisy on a ride in the open! I figured going someplace might give her more purpose to a ride. She did fantastic!! not much donkey glue! LOL she was walking out nice & seemed to be having a good time. She didn't seem like she had any problems ...

7.4K VIEWS 20 COMMENTS LIKES
4 Sep 2010 8:29 PM

my mule is a mule mixed with a shetland pony but im not sure how???? can someone tell me how he is a mule mix ...

2.6K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES
10 Aug 2010 6:08 PM

because of this......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIkyK1BmW5c

1.6K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
2 Aug 2010 5:19 PM

I attended a donkey clinic last weekend, so I've been out working with the girls with all my new knowledge lol. I saddled up Daisy in her new Aussie saddle & took her for a spin ( a slow one!! LOL) around the pasture!! its the first time I rode ...

2.8K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES