Quick Post

Appaloosa x ??

Appaloosa x ??
  • I rescued my gelding, Beau, from the slaughter house about 3 months ago. And I have yet to figure out what he is crossed with. He has appaloosa traits, mottled skin, striped hooves, and his color .... But he has belly spots like a paint ... Can anyone help?
  • You need to post better pictures of him.  When you're picking out pictures to post, find one you want, right click on it and choose EDIT.  That should take you into the Paint program.  STOP RIGHT THERE. The size you see is the size the forum is going to recognize so you need to either crop it or just resize it to a picture that pretty much fills your computer screen.  You may need to go back and save it as JPG if you've cropped it. 
    I can't see your horse very well in your pictures - your avatar is a better picture of him and he's gorgeous.
  • I tried to post better pictures of him but the forum only chose to upload those 2. Here's a better p[icture of him from when i first got him. And my avatar picture is of me and my appy draft cross mare. but thanks! lol
  • Maybe upload to imageshack.us or photobucket.com and post the link if the forum isn't allowing you to upload to the site.
  • Your pretty boy looks like a pintaloosa to me.  (pinto/app cross)  The cross provides a wide range of color and patterns.  Glad you rescued him...bet he is, too.