Quick Post

Canadian Horses

Canadian Horses
  • Just wondering if there are any other Canadian horse Fans here.  I have two one that I use for dressage...My gelding is  8 and is 15.3 can piaffe like there's no tomorrow has a canter half-pass that's like floating...my other is young and just started...awesome girl and so much fun...
    If there weren't way way too many horses out there now - I'd want to breed her because she's got amazing temperament, conformation, movement....but I don't want to put another horse into the world right now...she likes to jump I think because she goes over rather around things when she's out in the field...

• LOVE THEM!  The one I knew was a bit spooky but I mostly worked with him on the ground and only a couple of times.  I was at a barn that was really big on cross tying.  I just wanted to groom him in the round pen loose.  No one thought he'd stand still for me but he caught on SO fast!!  he was joining up in no time.  I loved him! 
  • I love Canadians, don't have one but you must post pictures!!!  Any dressage ones of your gelding doing piaffes?
  • there used to be someone here on the forum with them.  He posted his ponys in the driving section as that is what he did with them. Not sure if that person still comes around or not.  The Canadian horses were very close in stature to the Morgans, that many were sold as Morgan Horses way back when. 

Thought about getting one myself but found a percheron much closer.