After a 6+ month stay at a kennel, my babies finally got to come home. I took these in the car. (duh, huh?) ...

1.5K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

So I have a cat who likes to eat melon. Cantelope, watermelon, huney dew is her favorite. I'm pretty sure that's not normal, but I was wondering if it's really unhealthy? I don't see why it would be, but just to make sure. . . ...

1.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

They just came in the mail today! I have no idea what breed the chicks are. I know they are supposed to all be male. The ducks are straight run and i have 3 Rouens and 3 Pekins...it looks like one of the Pekins will be crested. The Rouen that didn't ...

1.6K VIEWS 10 COMMENTS LIKES

Luna the Leaping cow

http://lybio.net/regina-mayer-luna-the-leaping-cow/people/

1.7K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

BFs cat had kittens!

They're 8 weeks old

1.4K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

I was in the middle of washing and braiding my Arabian stallion's tail, when the girl who used to ride for me came with my belated Christmas and birthday gifts-two 7 month old blue merle Aussie puppies! I was thrilled as I have lost both my old Aussie ...

1.4K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

Horses speed varies with their stride length, body build, and other factors, but here is a basic idea of how fast-- in miles per hour.
-------------------
Camron sareja

1.6K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

I have this wonderful orange cat not quite a year old yet. He was abandoned by his wild mother and I bottle fed him. He is very smart and you can almost see the wheels turning as he tries to figure things out. He has this thing for paper towels and toilet ...

4.7K VIEWS 16 COMMENTS LIKES

Well I love talking about my dogs possibly even more than I love talking about my horses! This is a LONG one, but I have to shine the spotlight on our rescue, Sadie, this week. We brought Sadie home from a local shelter at the age of 9 months. She was ...

1.3K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Thursday night coming home from an eye appt. I met a gentlemanly black lab walking up the road toward a very busy road that is death alley to many animals...... he came right up to the car and when I opened the back door, he clambered in. He looks like ...

1.3K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

Got groceries at Aldi's Saturday morning. After putting them away, I put the empty box on the floor. It wasn't empty long. Something about an empty box these kitties just can not resist. The peach and grey is my husband's favorite, Purrdy ...

1.2K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

We found a large desert tortoise in the road this morning, a female, about 2 feet long, huddled up as it was 37 degrees. I don't think they are native to our particular area, maybe someone dumped her by the stream thinking she'd do well there ...

1.2K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

imals populate every part of the Earth and can be found in a vast amount of various shapes, sizes and colours. Browse through the magnificent animal kingdom and discover the amazing world of creatures that live on our planet. This animal collection can ...

1.1K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

I like horse riding.
--------------
Camron Sareja

1.3K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Found a dark gray/blue female pitbull apparently dumped at a local dumping spot on our way home tonight. She's fairly pregnant in my opinion, really calm, sweet, a little thin, had one of those terrible pinch collars on. Shaylea has dubbed her "Rylee" ...

6.7K VIEWS 33 COMMENTS LIKES

My grandpa owns a farm and we have two puppies, an old dog, a pony, two horses, and a goat....there is two rooms, the front room & the back room....the goat used to live in the back room with the puppies, and the pony ( her bff)and during the summer ...

1.7K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

[size="2"]My first dog was a rottie mix. She was mostly rott with just a bit of GS in her. Excellent dog. We lost her much too soon to tumors when she was about 9 years old when I was at college. I have been since dreaming about getting another ...

1.6K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

I've been worrying about the young doberman next to me, got put in a large pen where the owner had to hoist him over the chain link because there is no gate because he killed some chicks..... no real human contact, just water in a bucket and food ...

6.8K VIEWS 23 COMMENTS LIKES

Kelly has been begging for a chihuahua and I've been coming up with so many reasons not to get her one but I guess it all comes down to: she's an amazingly good kid who has a way with animals, never complains about having to take care of our current ...

1.5K VIEWS 13 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi

I've got 3 miniature goats...they are awwwwwesome. I love goats big and small. Are there anymore goat fans here?

1.1K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

On the next dirt road over from us, we've seen a stray dog, looks like an akita-sized corgi (docked tail and all!) inside a fenced-in, bank-owned vacant property (no house). Someone has been feeding/watering him evidenced by the bowls outside the ...

1.1K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Carmy always wins. [8|] She is the worst teaser, poor Maggie.

1.2K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

Here are some pampered poodles that are all rescues. Their mom got an antique baby carriage off off ebay, glued poodle silhouettes and stenciled stars on it. One poodle is older and gets an occasional "touch up" to cover the gray. [ ]
@@ ...

1.3K VIEWS 12 COMMENTS LIKES

Well, got some not-so-good news today. The mastiff rescue picked up Bear on Sat. and was going to come get Rusty this next weekend. They did X-rays on Bear and found pretty bad dysplasia in his elbows and hips so are trying to figure out what to do with ...

6.3K VIEWS 31 COMMENTS LIKES

At the Pet Fest this weekend I got to meet and watch these guys. They are all rescue dogs, one saved as they were shaving her leg for euthanasia. They are, of course, very enthusiastic and energetic about their "work". They came to the Mid South ...

1.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES