Quick Post

goats goats goats

goats goats goats
  • Hi

I've got 3 miniature goats...they are awwwwwesome.  I love goats big and small.  Are there anymore goat fans here?
  • A brown and white wether wandered onto my back porch and stood looking in the sliding glass door while we ate dinner about 6 months ago.  I put up signs and even ran an ad in the paper, but no one claimed him....so now we have a goat.  He has lots of personality and hates cats.  He puts his head down and tries to butt them. 
  • There used to be someone on here who had goats...... My neighbors behind me have goats.  The two females had kids last year.  One had 5 that didn't make it and the other had triplets, of which 2 survived.  Is that usual?  My horses love standing back there watching them.  There are some goatherders around here too, that graze flocks of goats in the fields with dogs to help out.  Really spooks the horses when we first come across them!  Do you have pictures of your goats?
  • Me too have 2 goats and one of it gave kids last month they are really cute to like my horse, Wow.
    =============================
    Earl Nunes