Quick Post

The goat....funny!!!!!

The goat....funny!!!!!
  • My grandpa owns a farm and we have two puppies, an old dog, a pony, two horses, and a goat....there is two rooms, the front room & the back room....the goat used to live in the back room with the puppies, and the pony ( her bff)and during the summer we tried EVERYTHING(we tried food, toys, treats, taking the pony out!!! EVERYTHING!!!!!!) we just could not get her out to the front room...finally i tried getting her to trust me...for 20 min. everyday i went to the back room and gave her treats petted her and paid attention to her then after about a week of that i opened the door to the front romm and said `saidie come on out!!` she ran as  fast as her short little legs would go and she wouldnt leave my side....now we cant keep her in!!!!!! everyday i will walk to the front barn door and say `saidie im heeeeeere` and you can hear her hopping to the door and `baaaaaing` to let me know that shes there and the minute that i open the door she doesnt leave my side!!!! even when im riding my horse Casey she will try to keep up with me its priceless!!!!!!!ill miss her when she goes!!!!!!
  • Sounds so cute!  Our neighbors behind us raise and milk goats and when the kids are born, they are sooooo cute!  Is she for sale?  I took care of my neighbor's animals when I was in high school and the male goose took a liking to me and would stand at the fence and call to me when he would see me in our yard ':)'  Do you have any pictures of her?