Quick Post

Another stray.......

Another stray.......
  • Thursday night coming home from an eye appt. I met a gentlemanly black lab walking up the road toward a very busy road that is death alley to many animals...... he came right up to the car and when I opened the back door, he clambered in.  He looks like a lab but he's well over 100 lbs, huge head...... very sweet, happy, a little unsteady in his hind end and some white on his muzzle.  He has fit in well with our group, very quiet and undemanding.  Put up signs as he has to be someone's dog but so far no answer.......
  • God just keep sending them! [':)']  Sounds like a great dog!
  • He IS a great dog!  He doesn't do anything wrong, polite, nice to the other dogs, he even waits for me to invite him out of Kelly's room in the morning!  He loves to press his big head up against my hip for some loving ':)'  Need to take him to the vet tomorrow and see if he has a chip or if they recognize him, call the animal shelter and give them a description.
  • Bummer, no chip in him....... had him out with the puppies today and he was the benevolent giant ':)'  Riley likes him too.  Called and left a listing at the animal shelter.
  • They say animals can always tell a good person Danastark and that is why so many find their way to you!  It seems that every stray or wild cat in the area  has found its way to my house!  One of my neighbors moved away and the wild cats that she was feeding all came here  for a handout.  
  • Well, that would be great if it was an indicator of that !!!  We don't get any stray cats around here...... I think the coyotes take care of them. 

Put up more signs today for all of them!
  • Well, Jake's previous owners never seemed to make an effort to find him but today he went to his new home w/ the same guy who took Rusty!  I put the blue collar that Caesar wore, then Jake on Pandora so hopefully she'll find a home soon. 
  • That dog  may be someone's  who doesn't care about him much.I think he likes your place.Would you like to keep him?

Horse Shed
  • We actually ended up finding his owner!  He came from about 1/2 mi. away.