reply and tell me if mules and quarter horses can mate

1.6K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Hey all,

It's been a while since I have been here I have a question. My Blue Roan mare is 3 days over due she has a huge milk sack and is very heavy with foal and I am wondering if its her company?

She is in a 5-7 acre paddock with ...

2.7K VIEWS 13 COMMENTS LIKES

These little ones are so sweet. Keep your fingers crossed for little Angel's legs
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Foals-Chances-of-Survival-Are-1-in-15K-Animal-Center-89628472.html

2.6K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

I have a mare that I'm breeding this year for 2011 foal. The Sire is a Bay Few Spot Stallion and my mare was a red roan with leopard spots, but now she's lost all the red. She looks bluish silver with black sculara, salt and pepper mane and tail ...

1.6K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Our first foal has arrived for this year. He is a handsome bay mule colt. He was born April 30th. I haven't named him yet as I thought I might let hubbie do that when he gets to come home this weekend from working out of state.

2.1K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

He tried so hard to be a big tough guy and bring a good price but the sellers "no sale"d him, thank goodness! But how cute is this?? I think this is the same pair, too, in the pic.

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj274/Zaggy_2007/ ...

1.9K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Hey, thank you for looking at my post. I am curious as to the chances of losing a mare or a foal during the pregnancy and/or birth. I am just wondering because I have it to be rare and heard it to happen often. Thank you for the help. ...

762 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Im trying to make up my mind if I want to rebreed my mare or wait a year. I would like to put her back into training for cutting but im not sure. I think after I see her foal this year Ill make up my mind.

So who is breeding this year?

2K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

I was wondering how many had foals due this year. Foaling/breeding season will soon be here. I'm expecting one Mammoth Donkey and between 3-5 mule foals. Anyone else expecting any ??

1.6K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

I have a 1998 Appendix QH maiden mare i would like to breed. She is race horse bred top and bottom. I eventually want to breed her to an All Around Stud. My mother thinks i should breed her to a miniature or shetland first. She wants a driving pony for ...

1.7K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Yesterday my mare gave birth a beautiful and very unusual baby lipizzan boy, I named him Calisto....and he is very playful and happy....I hope he will stay black!!

1.6K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello,

My friends mare is about to foal within a few days.
She has lost all interest in grain and hay she only wants pasture.

She has very full udders and her belly has sagged.

Any help in appreciated is it normal for her to lose ...

7.2K VIEWS 32 COMMENTS LIKES

I have two mares that i am thinking for breding both paints,
both mare are layed back and very sweet temperd. i have one stud in mind he is a AQHA foundation breed cremello. i am open to different ides i would like to breed them to a solid stud.  ...

6.9K VIEWS 23 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi everyone - I recently purchased a 3yr old filly who has a thorobred father and I believe a paint mother. All i have to go on is her name and reg# and I would like to find out more on the mother, The info is as follows: Annie Dolly Angel # 8479667. ...

834 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Earlier this week I answered the door to find a tearful lady and a lame mare. Lady says she's seen our fat & shiny horses and knows we could help, and to please take this mare. Since I'm a softie and there was no way I was making this poor ...

10.3K VIEWS 44 COMMENTS LIKES

I need help with breeding. I need some pointers on how to tell if a mare is in heat.

1.5K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Well he's a month old now and I haven't settled on a name for him yet. He's starting to think his name is handsome. Of course I call all the boy foals that so it's not really special for him. About his manner. He's laid back, very ...

1.8K VIEWS 12 COMMENTS LIKES

Is anyone else shocked by this?? Or is it just me. I guess I haven't looked to closely at him lately.

Torin is just over 2 months old. He was born 5/26

On the other side of the coin Paddy is just a hair over one month old and while he ...

1.5K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Paddy turns one month old tomorrow! I'm totally in love with him *sighs*

Almost forgot his helicopter impersonation!

1.6K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Emma FINALLY had her foal. She was almost 3 weeks late, I figured she would be a HUGE one but she isn't. No spots ( darn it !! ). I'm thinking of calling the baby Ellie. She's a donkey ...... a Mammoth Jackstock Jennet to be completely correct ...

1.7K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

I am purchasing a underweight pony mare. She is 16 years old, about 12 hands palomino. Picking her up tomorrow. I need feeding advice. Her owner had her just on hay, so she lost a lot of weight. A horse trader bought traded some other horse for the little ...

1.8K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

**UPDATE!!**
So the vet came out, looked at her and said "expect a baby late summer early fall" I have never had a foal, help me out! I need to get her prepared for a baby... what all should I do?

So I bought a mare on Feb. 22 ...

1.9K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

I thought I would post this here in case you short ear people don't look through the donkey and mule thread. I'll get you converted some day ! [ ]

Belles new son, born 4 days early. I was hoping for a girl, but it just didn't work out ...

1.8K VIEWS 10 COMMENTS LIKES

Test Results
Business: Broken A Ranch
Date Received: 7/2/2009
Horse Name Breed Tobiano
Paddy Paint Horse TT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Result Guide:
Tobiano
TT Only Tobiano ...

1.8K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES

ok well i have a question about horses and bulls..
can a bull breed a horse? or at least try?
i was wondering because i have a pony that is i heat right now and we are about to let a bull out of a pen. And there are no other cows around.
Just ...

2K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES