Quick Post

NAME THAT JACK !

NAME THAT JACK !
  • Well he's a month old now and I haven't settled on a name for him yet. He's starting to think his name is handsome. Of course I call all the boy foals that so it's not really special for him. About his manner. He's laid back, very much a gentleman, regal as if he was royalty. He needs a special name. It's his "barn" name but will be used in his registration also. His fathers name is Diamondback Buddy and his mothers name is Diamondback Belle, he will be Diamondback ??? .  He's a donkey ( Mammoth Jack ) not a mule.

Names I can't/won't use : Regal, Jack, John, Jacob, Charles, Charlie , Chuck, Prince, Cowboy, Marshall .......

• Diamondback Buck, Buckeroo, Billy, Beaujolais (sp?), Blackjack, Bob
  • Biscuit.....  Beemer.....  He's such a cutie!  What ears!!!
  • I like Benjy
  • I try not to give them anything to live up to so Buck is out. We've already had a mule named Blackjack ( it should have been outlaw ), Bob makes me think of those stupid male enhancement commericals. [':D']  I'm hoping for something a bit more ......ummm.... formal ?? I liked the name Braydon but hubbie told me no as it was too close to Brandy which was the jenny we named this year. If he was a girl I'd think about naming him Mercedes or Porsche, but he's not.........

Keep 'Em Comin'  !!
  • My daughter just named her hamster after Blake in the Twilight series!
  • Baron?  Bomber? Brimstone?  Brigadier?  Bingo?  Bi-focal?  (I'm looking in the dictionary) [':D']
  • [quote=hunterseat]

Baron?  Bomber? Brimstone?  Brigadier?  Bingo?  Bi-focal?  (I'm looking in the dictionary) [':D']

[:-] [:-] Are you trying to get me killed ?? Bomber and Brimstone ........ ummmmm..... don't think I want him to live up to those and Bi-focal ,donkeys are suppose to be surefooted, would be bad if he needed glasses to see where he was going. [':D']   I had a dog named Baron and Bingo sounds like a dogs name.

Blake - was he one of the ones that like to sink teeth into things?

I was thinking Eli but I figured hubbie would say no as I named the other Jenny -  Ellie ( I call her Ellie Bell ) . Been thinking of Beau ( pronounced Bo ). What do you think ?
  • No NO NO !!!!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!! Dimondback Bond!

He is a gentleman and regal and as much full of himself as the best donkey.  Bond, James Bond!
  • [quote=MyAnimePony]

No NO NO !!!!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!! Dimondback Bond!

He is a gentleman and regal and as much full of himself as the best donkey.  Bond, James Bond!

I like this one... lol
  • I have a cat named Beau.  What about Bowtie, but you could just called him Bo?

No, Blake was the main guy who didn't bite people!
  • ...shaking my head in amusement at all the vampire fans out there....

How about Barnabus? [':)']
  • [quote=MyAnimePony]

No NO NO !!!!!!! I got it!!!!!!!!! Dimondback Bond!

I think I would have to call him Diamondback 007 instead and call him James ...........however that's hubbies name and he'd get confused as to which As...... Erm ........ James I was talking to. [';)']

I called him Beau in front of hubbie today. Hubbie just looked at me and didn't say anything. I think this one got approval. I still like Eli though. Hubbie said he's having a hard time remembering all the new names. I think that's mostly because he's had to work out of town so much the last two years. Oh well he'll get them figured out again.