28 Mar 2012 5:57 AM

I have researched different breeds of horses that are known to be amazing jumpers. i have narrowed it down to 3 personal favorites.
Belgian Warmblood, Oldenburg, Holsteiner.
which have you had the best experiences with and which one would you say ...

4K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
19 Mar 2012 3:04 PM

Good morning everyone!

just wanted to give you all a heads up. We will be trying to make things a bit more streamlined. There are several areas that arent getting used anymore, so as things are quieting down, sections may be condensed.

1.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
17 Mar 2012 3:10 AM

Please insert recipe here. [ ]

I can't stop thinking about them!!!!

2.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
11 Mar 2012 11:45 PM

Jewel is a coming 4 yr. old 1/2 Hanoverian/1/2 TB mare by Devon Heir (De Niro/Rubenstein). She is black/brown, very feminine. She is about 16.3 and growing, just starting to fill out. She is very friendly, curious, active and athletic. She has wonderful ...

6.9K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
13 Feb 2012 4:54 PM

For horses enthusiasts the following is a resource for different types of breeds. Mares, stallions, fillies and colts. horses stud texas ...

2.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
11 Feb 2012 11:19 PM

So, I kinda figured out how to put an avitar up. Believe me, it wasnt easy, so doing it again, lol, um, may be challenging.

On the siggy. I guess the wording worked out fine, but I was trying to put a pic in also. Clicked on the pic thing, put ...

3.5K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES
25 Jan 2012 3:00 PM

I was unable to access the forum for several hours this morning. Was there a problem? I do hope and pray the site wasn't hacked? ...

3.3K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES
13 Jan 2012 1:02 PM

Hi!!
I'm new here and wondering one thing about how tall most jockeys are on profesionel level? You have probably heard / read the question several times but I would like to hear your answers too Did not know where I would start the thread. Greetings ...

2.8K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
3 Jan 2012 5:57 PM

ok... now I *know* i started a poll in the POLLS section and now its in General.

Im pretty sure that a foaling thread that I commented on I moved to the foaling section too. its also in General...

[:@]

Or did my cold start sooner ...

7.6K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES
28 Dec 2011 6:53 PM

Made this last night and it was pretty easy and very well-received by the whole family We love Indian food!!

1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (I used tenderloins)
1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
2 tsp. minced ...

1.6K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
4 Dec 2011 8:45 PM

I just cleared out all my tomato plants in the garden because the 3rd night in the 30's was too much for them. I ended up with about 20 medium/small sized beautiful green tomatoes. Anyone have something good to do with them?

1.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
30 Nov 2011 8:10 PM

Dana I saw your hubby likes banana cream pie. He will love this?
This is what I ask for instead of birthday cake.

Ingredients 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 1/2 cups cold water
1 (4-serving size) package ...

3K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES
24 Nov 2011 12:34 PM

It's that time again.
What is everyone serving this year?
Pilot usually does the majority of Turkey Day cooking. [ ] Maybe he will let me help this year?
So far we are doing the usual Turkey and his famous cornbread stuffing.
I insist ...

5.2K VIEWS 15 COMMENTS LIKES
19 Nov 2011 5:06 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Harry and I'm the new marketing coordinator/site manager for Horse.com. I'll be trying to take a more active role in the forums and building up the membership base. If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't ...

6.4K VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES
16 Nov 2011 1:43 PM

I haven't tried this yet, but I sure do plan to.....

http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/sidedishes/cheddar-sweet-potato-torte/

A simple stacked and baked sweet potato torte with a surprising ingredient: cheddar!
Preparation ...

3.1K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES
14 Nov 2011 7:41 PM

8 oz. dried pasta (spaghetti, linguine, fettucine), 2 chopped shallots or 1/4 chopped onion, 1 clove minced garlic, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, 12 oz. chicken *** pieces cut into bite-sized pieces, 1 cup chopped bell pepper, 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth ...

2.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
14 Nov 2011 4:49 AM

Graham cracker crust (store bought or made with 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and 6 Tbsp. melted butter)
6 oz. melted semi-sweet chocolate, 2-8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened, 1/3 cup corn syrup, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup whipping cream, ...

1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
14 Nov 2011 4:39 AM

2 cups flour, 2 Tbsp ground flaxmeal, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tsp. baking powder, 1/2 tsp. baking soda, 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, 4 Tbsp. butter, 2 large eggs, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup fresh or dried cranberries (I used Craisins), 1/4 cup ...

1.6K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
26 Oct 2011 12:52 AM

She is a beautiful, natural gaited, well trained chestnut mare that is super smooth. I lost my job due to a back injury and am no longer able to take care of her. She is registered as Tequila de 4B and has been shown and used as a trail horse. She has ...

3.6K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
9 Oct 2011 9:04 PM

I LOVE this..... I use croissants instead of bagels, and I use baby swiss cheese rather than muenster cheese..... this is so yummy. And, be sure to check out the other recipes on her site, they are fabulous!!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking ...

2.7K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
3 Oct 2011 7:32 PM

Supposedly this is a copycat recipe. All I know is, it is easy and very good! I added onions, bell peppers and carrots to the recipe and it was divine

Per 2 people:

4-1/2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and tenderized (I used chicken ...

2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
1 Oct 2011 11:40 PM

Dana's pumpkin ice cream reminded me of this recipe that I make pretty often. I've used peaches also and it came out yummy. Blueberry is next on the list. [&:]
1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
1/2 cup sugar
2/3 cup ...

2.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
1 Oct 2011 5:04 AM

Kelly and I made this yesterday, it may be fall but it's still 90+ degrees here in SoCal.

1 pint whipping cream, 1/2 cup milk, 1 cup packed brown sugar, 1 cup pumpkin puree, canned pumpkin, 1 tsp each ground ginger, cinnamon and vanilla extract ...

2.3K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
21 Sep 2011 6:14 PM

Jockey club registered as "Rumor has it"
Visit skyevalleysporthorse on youtube for recent videos
Asking $1,500 for a quick sale.
will only sell to a good home! You must have owned or leased a horse before or don't reply
Email ...

1.9K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
14 Sep 2011 11:44 PM

we have a registered 6 year old leporad appy gelding that needs a good home. he was green broke but has been turned out into the pasture for a year. he has wonderful ground manners and would make a wonderful trail or show horse for someone with enough ...

4.1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES