Quick Post

Introduction

Introduction
  • Hello everyone! My name is Harry and I'm the new marketing coordinator/site manager for Horse.com. I'll be trying to take a more active role in the forums and building up the membership base. If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact me. If there's an issue that needs immediate attention, you can contact me at hpauff@tabcom.com Thanks!
  • [:@] Hi Harry!  nice to meet you!  I have an issue that needs to be addressed.  I have to click onto a smiley (like I did) to have the ability to type here in the box.  Its very frustrating.  I think there might still be some issues that should be looked at in the tech section, too. 

• Hi Double Barrel, I'll definitely see what I can do!
  • Great Harry,
    You made it. [':)']

Interesting tech thing is whenever you pm me and I am on the forum it locks up. I can tell you pm'd because the screen goes dark. But I don't get the on screen pm notice and I have to quit the forum and come back to be able to do anything.

• So the moderators DriftinMom and Azeri are no longer active. Is that correct? If so, I'll have them removed as moderators. Are there any users you would recommend to take their place?
  • We've gone for more than a couple years without them do we need replacements?

Most of the regular daily posters are good about using the ticket system.
  • Ok. I'll see if I can remove them
  • Hello Harry and Welcome!
  • Hello, Harry. Welcome. I wasn't very active on here for about two years after my husband died. Since the first of the year, or so, I've become more active again.
  • Actually I do still come in and monitor. Typically I don't log in. So my presence isn't typically notable. But I am still here.