Quick Post

Olive Garden's Chicken Marsala

Olive Garden's Chicken Marsala
  • Supposedly this is a copycat recipe.  All I know is, it is easy and very good!  I added onions, bell peppers and carrots to the recipe and it was divine :)

Per 2 people:

4-1/2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and tenderized (I used chicken tenderloins)
    1/4 cup flour (I used Pamela's baking mix to make it gluten-free and it tasted fine)
    1/2 tsp salt
    1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
    4 Tbsp. olive oil
    4 Tbsp. butter
    1/2 tsp. pepper
    1 cup each, sliced mushrooms, onions, bell pepper and thinly sliced carrot sticks
    1/2 cup Marsala wine

Combine flour and seasonings in a shallow bowl.  Heat oil and butter until melted and sizzling in a skillet.  Dredge/coat chicken in flour mixture and cook about 2 minutes on first side, until slightly brown.  Turn chicken and add vegetables around it.  Cook about 2 more minutes until slightly browned.  Add wine around chicken, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.  Serve over pasta.  If liquid seems to be cooking off too quickly, make sure to turn down the temperature.  You can add some chicken broth also.

• oooo that sounds delicious. Olive Garden is one of the few big chains that I like. Although, I ordered ravioli there the other night and got 5 pieces. It was good, but the portion was way too small. I'll definitely have to try this recipe