Hoping for some direction here.

I have a western saddle that the tie-down straps on the back of the saddle has come off of. There isn't any place near where I live that I could take it to and have the straps replaced. I had found quite a while ...

1.9K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES

The most popular bridle in the Netherlands at this moment, but what think America of this bridle?

a few pictures of friends of mine and my self

@@ ...

3.7K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello everyone, I would like to use this space to let you all know that I have just listed my Brad McClellen saddle on eBay. I hope you will look at this wonderful saddle that Brad build for me in 1987. I will watch these forums if you have any questions ...

762 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

hey, can any of you that use a mechanical hackamore post a pic of the proper placement? Just want to make sure i put it in the right spot, thanks ...

1.9K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Equestrian Exchange Consignment Sale

Aceepting All non-profit equestrian organizations, USERL, 4 H clubs, and horse related groups to bring all unwanted tack and horse supplies to Equestrian Exchange for fund raiser.
Earn funds for programs ...

1.8K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I've had my horse in a one ear headstall since I've had her. She has a very small head and it's always been just a little loose. We've used a leather punch to snug it up, but the way it's made I can't get it to fit quite right ...

1.7K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

Does anyone know of where I can get a good quality solid yellow rope halter with matching detachable lead in weanling size??? Please help, I feel like this is my last resource to find one and yes, it has to meet all the criteria list. Please and thanks ...

1.4K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm looking at getting one of these
http://www.csipads.com/englishpads.html
I saw them at the expo last year. It was the end of the day and everyone was closing up shop. The lady at the booth gave me her schpiel and demo anyway. I really liked ...

2.2K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello people...

I've always found spurs a very intresting theme to discuss about. So I thought: why not make a thread out of it to discuss spurs and their right use. For that I want to throw in some questions:

1) Do you use spurs? Why ...

1.4K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Anyone use Easyboots? What do you think of them?

I'm going on a 4 day trail ride/camping adventure and the terrain there is rockier than Reidar is used to. He's fine riding at home where it's black dirt, sand, or asphalt so I'd ...

1.8K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

I couldn't afford to buy a set of Gypsy tails, so i ordered synthetic hair and made my own!! I sold some to the local girls who barrel race and do game shows, and can't wait until spring so I can see everyone with their colorful horses!! let me ...

1.6K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

No more problem bitters.

**Link Removed*

781 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

how does one measure a horse to determine what size blanket it needs?

1.1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I just bought this used saddle, it's in good shape minus a few cosmetic scratches, but I'd like to know more about it.

(here's the link to pictures of it)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4481542...7626220220762/

does anybody ...

2.3K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

So what is the difference between snaffle bits and curb bits? and what are the different names of each kind?

1.4K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

We were at a horse sale recently and noticed a horse with a round style bit. It had snap hooks on each side, the bar went in the horses mouth and there was a curved piece on top of the nose and under the chin. It basically slide on th horses nose and ...

1.3K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Check out these saddlebags I got for dirt cheap from Craigslist. I have a larger set made by the same brand, which I have used nonstop for several years. The 'new' set is made specifically for English/ Aussie saddles and I am very impressed with ...

1.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

These things seem all the rage lately, on Christmas lists everywhere, and on back order from several sites until January and February.

http://www.crazyhorsetack.com/neduribo.html

Anyone here have them, know someone who has them, have tried ...

2.2K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

So I know I'll have about 20 euros left from my christmas money (very much I know ) and I want to buy something with it but haven't quite decided what:

- a pair of new gloves, the ones I have now are on the best road to broken-ness... price ...

1.3K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Our paint has a bald face and his skin is pink around his mouth. We ride using a regular snaffle or a kimberwicke bit but he almost always gets pinker, irritated spots in the corners of his mouth. His bit is the correct width for his mouth, not a loose ...

1.4K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES

In winter, spring, summer, autumn? What color of breeches do you have? What tops do you pair them with? Have you got brown or black boots?

Where I live, it's usually very cold in winter (-10°C), so I layer A LOT! In spring and autumn it's ...

1.5K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

i have been looking into bridles this afternoon and i am wondering whether a leather bridle is necessary or if i can go with something synthetic to save some money?ive seen synthetic ones in this sort of price range here http://sporting-goods.pricegrabber ...

2.7K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES

is it fine for a horse to be eating with a bit in its mouth??? mine does then he gets all slobbery and his slobber is the color he ate which is usually green. yuck! please answer me i need to know ...

1.5K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

so i have been looking around for a cheap place that has all my supplies so i don't have to spend more money on shipping then on the acutlly stuff that i buy and i found horse.com and i love it everthing can ship for 5 dollars!!!!!!

p.s ...

1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Thanks for bumping the saddle thread, HS!

I have made a fastening system for my shims that does not involve Duck tape! [oh, that is just SOOO not redneck anymore . ]

I used FRESH shims from an English Cashel Tush Cush, pretty much the ...

1.6K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES