Well, not very good pics - my camera is on my list of things to replace, SOON!

I got the saddle I ordered from Wyoming Saddlery, it is built on a 7" draft tree. I had it made for my Halfigner mare, Sweet P. She is away at the mule breeder's ...

1.3K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

My husband bought me a new Tucker Endurance saddle, we brought my horse to the store to have him fitted properly for the right saddle before we bought it and then I was injured and unable to ride for several years. Now that I'm cleared to ride again ...

1.2K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

I've been looking for a good non slip saddle pad for Daisy. I've been eyeing those ones that have the waffle weave on BOTH sides. Does anyone have one of those?
What do you think of it, is it really non slip?

I need something super ...

1.7K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

I have a Billy Cook Greenville TX saddle that I am wanting to sell locally. The saddle is about 20 years old and I think it's a 14". I would like to get some opinions on what I should ask for it. I am not trying to sell it on here, I'm just ...

1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

what should i wear that is western and what should my horse wear ...

902 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi,

Just got my brand new draw chain halter, it was custom made for my mule by a local saddlemaker,

I already have another halter from the same maker, which came together with my mule whei i bought him, and i was very satisfied of it, ...

1.3K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Hey everyone. I have a 17hand Trahkner (Rhett) with 1/4th of Percheron that weighs around 1800lbs. Needless to say my big boy is h e a v y on his forehand. He pulls down on me, lengthening his stride, getting very fast and very strung out. I am 5'6" ...

1.3K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I just came back from a day spent at the state fair and noticed that the riders on the Paso Fino horses had these cool dressage/endurance kind of saddles. Does anyone know what these saddles are called and where one can find them? I'm toying with ...

2K VIEWS 10 COMMENTS LIKES

I tried out something different last weekend. A friend let me borrow her Natural Ride bareback saddle. It was pretty neat. Basically, it is like the circingles they use for vaulting. It is like the pommel of a saddle tree, with a real girth and stirrups ...

1.7K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

This beautifully crafted copper weathervane is of trotting horse. It's decorative and fully functional. Best prices!

weathervane-depot.com

1.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

Does anyone have any experience with Aussie Saddles from www.kates.net ? I am looking for one for a Haflinger pony with a short sway back--has withers but rest of back is wider. I also need a saddle for a WIDE POA mare with a shorter, flatter back.@@ ...

5.7K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi all!
i am one of the few Western riders in England! I have a Big Horn Bonanza 901 saddle. can't find any info on the web. Can anyone tell me anything about them?thanks

761 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi,

I've spotted these two old saddles for sale here in Italy, they have no brand on them, maybe anyone knows them?

8.3K VIEWS 19 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm curious about purchasing one and hope that some people hear can give me some opinions about it. I'm looked into this after hearing about it and I'm curious if this is really worth it. The Austrailian saddle that I've been looking at ...

1.4K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

The 7" draft saddle I had made for my wide Haffies fit sweet P's sire, Gibson perfectly but was too wide in the shoulder for Sweet P.

I have all kinds of tricks for saddle fit, but it is like plugging numbers into an equation - if you ...

1.4K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi- I recently found out about saddleonline.com. I am wondering what the quality of the saddles is really like. Is the leather good, is the stitching good, is it reasonably OK for the money. They are priced pretty low, I am not sure where the saddles ...

805 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Since I've had my 12 year old appy (about a year) I've used a one ear headstall. I do not know what kind she was in before we had her, I do know the bit type and we're using the same. She's fairly combative when I put it on her and although ...

1.1K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

If a man uses a 16 inch western saddle, what size English saddle should he get? I was asked this question, and since I have rode western all my life, I couldn't answer him. ...

1.1K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

For those who are curious. I use this rigging setup quite a bit, while it is not always the best option for every horse and every saddle it comes in handy. With a wide, low-withered horse it helps pull the weight of the saddle evenly over the ribs and ...

5.1K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi, I am trying to decide on which brand of horse trailer to purchase, is an all aluminum trailer really worth the expense compared to a steel frame with aluminum skin? Does anyone having any recommendations? I have been leaning towards an Elite, but ...

1.6K VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

I borrowed a saddle to try out on my extra-wide Haflinger mare. We've been around the block with saddle fitting. The full draft 8" type saddle is too wide, and extra-wide full QH bar saddles are too narrow; I have a 'wide' Walking Horse ...

1.4K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

Hey my friend is looking for rainbow reins for her daughter but she doesn't want the typical rubber rainbow reins. She is looking for the web or cloth ones. Because she doesn't like how the rubber ones get sticky or something werid like that. ...

1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm considering purchasing an Ortho Flex Patriot and had a question about seat sizing. I ride a 17" western and the Ortho is a 16", does anyone know how they compare? Do they typically run smaller, bigger or same as western saddles? ...

786 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I am going to be getting a pony as a companion for Gypsey, and so that my 5 year old niece(my best friend's daughter) can have a pony to learn to ride on. I have been looking at various pony/children's saddles, and the one I like the best is the ...

936 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

i had a cordura saddle stolen recently- it was an ozark cordura, just wanted to know how this saddle would measure up to the king series sold on this site? wanted to know if anyone has used it before... thanks.

1.3K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES