Hello all~

I gave up my old account (Cali Foxx), and was MIA for awhile. I had to re-home my 2 mares due to a military relocation from California to Incirlik AB, Turkey. We are heading to Alabama in May and will be homesteading there. We are pretty ...

1.7K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

I am 37 and about to get a horse after 10 years of not having one. I had horses for years but a divorce ended my life with horses until recently when I decided it is time to step back into the happiness of owning a horse. I am looking into purchasing ...

1.7K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

[ ]

Hi all. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and maybe give a bit of background on myself.

My name is Andrea, I am in NW PA and currently owned by a QH Mare named Dee. Or as I have come to call her Deedles.

Dee is an 11 year old ...

1.6K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi everyone,

My name is David and I am starting a new site where people can add and read western saddle reviews. The one thing I have noticed is that there are not that much information specific information on western saddle, other than what ...

1.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Some of you might remember me as Rennie or Buttercup from other forums. I was here for awhile back in 2006 when I got my paint Rennie. Anyway, I sold him 3 years ago and bought a palomino mare named Buttercup (tried to use Buttercup as avatar, but it ...

1.6K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

Hey all!

I joined this forum about three years ago, but forgot about it for some reason or another... anyway, I'm back!

Three years ago I just had two horses, my Tennessee Walker mare and gelding Gypsie and Dakota. I have since became ...

1.6K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES

Not that I havent tried in the past yrs, but I just couldnt for the life of me get in when I tried, so I gave up.

Anyway, HOWDY!
So many new things to learn here, like how to add my avitar, change my siggy, ect, but Ill figure it out.
@@ ...

1.3K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi everyone, I am gallopinghorse. I joined in Dec. I am recently retired and have 3 horses. 2 paints(1 a bs), and a QH. I now have plenty of time to ride and the biggest decision is which horse to ride. I live in the mountains of Washington st. and have ...

1.2K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

I'd like to welcome my friend Wendy to the forum. Wendy bought my Palomino from me almost a year ago, and that is when we developed a new friendship. Wendy's user name is Just A Whisper, after her beautiful mare. Welcome to the forum Wendy!! ...

1.8K VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi Everyone!

A newbie here..I'm Lauren another horse lover and happy to be joining in this forum. I'd love to discuss anything about horses and I hope I could learn more here and gain friends of course.

1.3K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm Cristina and I'm from the Philippines. I was on this forum a long long time ago. I've joined some new forums and rejoined just to be able read and share about horses. And learn about other styles of riding and training. I use to ride bareback ...

1.8K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

I just found this forum and am really looking forward to coming here often. My husband and I are the owners of 3 retired racing Thouroughbreds (sp?) Scarlet, Francine and Bentley. Actually Bentley belongs to our 12 yr old granddaughter, received as a ...

1.4K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi! I am 17 and have 5 horses and 3 Shetland ponies. I'm from a pretty good sized family- have 3 brothers and 4 sisters. I have been riding since I was 3 and started lessons when I was 13. I am working with a Centered Riding teacher at the moment ...

1.9K VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm the new site manager for the Horse.com retail site as well as a new admin here on the forums. I'll be trying to take a more active role in the forums by posting more updates, contests and offering exclusive discounts to forum members (since ...

1.3K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

Hello!!! found the site a few weeks ago but just got around to joining. I am 43, have a 16 year old son and we enjoy animals of all kinds, we've got 3 milk goats, 17 chickens, 4 guineas, 8 dogs, 2 cats and a horse of course. Like to trail ride on ...

1.3K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Howdy everyone ! My name is Retta and I've been addicted to horses for over 39 years. I'm a gaited horse fanatic and I currently own two Kentucky Natural Gaited horses. One is a 14 year old bay mare named Little Sky Dancer and the other one is ...

1.4K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

My name is Ashley Godwin, I'm 36 and own/operate Rivermont Farm in NW GA. I host monthly horse shows on my farm, board, train, teach and judge for a living. My beautiful farm is for sale if anyone is farm shopping! I hope to make a move to Ocala, ...

1.6K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello from sunny Arizona! I've been lurking around for a couple of days and this seems like a nice place to discuss horse things. I'm the lone horse person in my house, so I don't get a lot of that here...at least not without blank stares ...

4.7K VIEWS 18 COMMENTS LIKES

Howdy, I'm from Kentucky and I own 3 horses, all registered QH's. ...

1.7K VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

Welcome, Kathym. Come and join us anytime. We are a nice lot here, and general chat is a good place to share. ...

1.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Found the forum and figured I join. I have a 7 year old Paint Gelding named Doc, a 14 year old Tennessee Walker mare named Little One, just got a 5 year old mare today too.

1.2K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello, my name is Lori and I live in southern Maine. My husband and I just started our own horse boarding business. We currently have a handful of really lovely boarders, who are more like family than clients. I've been riding and working with horses ...

1.1K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi my name's Michelle and I'm new here (obviously aha) I ride english and i love project horses
This is the horse i'm hoping will be my lease for the summer.

1.2K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi everyone... My name is Becky I'm a horse owner from Arkansas! ...

1.7K VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello!

My name is Charlotte and I am 15. I'd like to tell you first that I'm French, so please forgive my (numerous) mistakes (or please correct them if you have time !). I thought that surfing on an English website may be the best way ...

1.4K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES