Quick Post

Hello Everybody!

Hello Everybody!
  • I just found this forum and am really looking forward to coming here often.  My husband and I are the owners of 3 retired racing Thouroughbreds (sp?)  Scarlet, Francine and Bentley.  Actually Bentley belongs to our 12 yr old granddaughter, received as a Christmas present last week.

I have loved horses forever and wanted one really bad when I was younger. 

These horses ar for recreational purposes, farm trail riding, etc.   There is so much we don't know and I look forward to learning with your help!!!!
  • WELCOME!!
    You will find a lot of nice people on this site.  There is always helpful advice available.  Some of us are on daily and some once in awhile.  As time goes on, you will find we care about each other as well as our horses.

Again, WELCOME!!!  Feel free to join in or start a General Chat anytime.
  • HI!  I love your name! AND I have 3 former harness racers! Looking forward to seeing you around!!
  • Welcome!  Congrats on living your dream ':)'

I'm out in southern California, have 5 horses currently.  Recently had a retired TB that didn't work out for our needs but is happily re-homed ':)'  We have a draft cross who is my horse, a paint my 15 yr. daughter rides, an appendix QH both my 15 yr. old and 14 yr. old use, a POA who is my 14 yr. old daughter's previous mount that anyone can ride and a  3 yr. old TB/Hanoverian filly.

We do trail and eventing/Pony Club.

How neat for your granddaughter to get a horse for Christmas!