Quick Post

Newby

Newby
  • I'd like to welcome my friend Wendy to the forum. Wendy bought my Palomino from me almost a year ago, and that is when we developed a new friendship. Wendy's user name is Just A Whisper, after her beautiful mare. Welcome to the forum Wendy!!
  • Welcome to the forum, Wendy! So glad to have you here!
  • Welcome Whisper Wendy. [':)']
    Join in anywhere. We are glad you're here.
    I have a Pal too.
  • Palominos are lovely! I think the only time someone says they don't like them is because they're jealous they don't have one! [':D']

Nice to meet cha!  But ya gotta get on here and tell us about yourself and your critters!
  • Ha ha ha hunter. I always wanted a Buckskin,and wound up with a Palomino.
  •   glad to have you here, Just A Whisper.  Feel free to join in anytime.  Welcome to our Forum!!!
  • Hi All!  I need to introduce myself.  I am new to the forum.  As cowgirldude  said, I bought her Palomino gelding last May.  I also have 2 mares.  Alyssa is a bay Arab mare started under saddle, but still needs lots of miles.  I also have Whisper who is half Quarter and half Morgan, black.  She is well started, but again, needs those miles.  At this point in my life, I am mostly interested in trail riding; however, in the past I have ridden English, low-level jumping, and some low level dressage.  I am looking to make some new friends and connect with "horsey" people.  I look forward to meeting you all.
  • Welcome!  I'm in Southern Cal and have 5 horses currently and like you mostly trail ride these days, plus the low level dressage and jumping ':)'  I ride a 17.3+ draft cross gelding and riding is my "happy place."

Join us in our morning General Chat.
  • Welcome Whisper! I don't know anyone who doesn't love a Palomino ':)' Have fun...
  • Welcome! Glad to have you