Quick Post

Hello to all

Hello to all
  • Hi! I am 17 and have 5 horses and 3 Shetland ponies. I'm from a pretty good sized family- have 3 brothers and 4 sisters. I have been riding since I was 3 and started lessons when I was 13. I am working with a Centered Riding teacher at the moment and I'm loving it! Interestingly enough, I have never been to a show, although I would love to someday. I have a 17 hand TB gelding, 13 hand haflinger gelding, also a 1 1/2 y/o haflinger mare, 14 hand TWH paint, 14 hand QH/Arab/Andy mix and as I said before 3 adorable little Shetland ponies :) Hope to get to know you all soon!
  • Welcome! 
  • Oooh!  Riding lessons!! [':D']  I love taking lessons wherever I travel.  Centered?  Sounds like fun!  Are you doing English? Dressage? I bet you'll be at a show before long.  I'm drooling at the thought of a 17hh T'bred!  What's his story?  A Haffie and more... I bet there's never a dull moment around your place!!
    (I LOVE BIG FAMILIES!!)
  • Hi there and welcome! Sounds like you have a great future in horses ':)' I have an appy named Chief and I have gotten lots of help and tips from all the great people here.Have fun!
  • Welcome!  You have quite the herd.  We have 5 horses, a big, draft cross (Cody) that's mine, Tahoe, my 15 yr. old's paint gelding, Spirit, my 14 yr. old's POA, Jewel, my 3 1/2 yr. old Hanoverian/TB filly and Chocolate, an appendix QH that both girls ride.

We do Pony Club (English dressage/jumping/fox hunting) and lots of trail.

I love to bake also!  Where are you from?  We're in Southern California.  Cold tonight, in the 40's...... we're wimps!
  • Sounds like you have a lot of beautiful horses. I live in middle TN. We moved from southern CA when I was 3 or something. We still have a lot of relatives out there too. We started out with a cranky old 13hh haflinger mare, and now I have a gorgeous 17hh TB. How good does it get! Nice to meet y'all ':)'
  • I started out in southern Cal, then moved to Alaska when I was 9, then moved to WA and finally back to CA.  One of my good friends lives near Chattanooga, loves it except right now she's ready for the rain to go away.....
  • No, Dana, MEMPHIS.  I live near Memphis! [':D']
  • Another friend, Hunter ':)'  Non-horsey friend from way back, used to teach w/ me.  She's going through some rough personal times and wish we were closer so I could support her ':('
  • Welcome, Im not on much but I do drop in from time to time you have quite the herd there.