Quick Post

New one :)

New one :)
  • Hello!

My name is Charlotte and I am 15. I'd like to tell you first that I'm French, so please forgive my (numerous) mistakes :p (or please correct them if you have time !). I thought that surfing on an English website may be the best way to improve my English, which is far to be perfect ! :)
    I've been riding for 7 years now, and until April I took care of one pony in particular, a little grey female called "Fée". I really enjoyed this experience because I could do everything with her as if she was my own pony. Moreover I learnt a lot with Fée because she didn't know anything except being ridden outside, and she was very nervous under the saddle at the beggining. I had to stop in April for personal reasons but I miss this lovely and so special mare...

At the moment I am living in Germany, for my father's work, but we are moving back to France next summer :) My parents promised me we would have our own horse in France, so I can't wait ! I will keep you informed of it !

Well, I hope you understood what I wrote and I am still very happy to share my favorite hobby with you :)

• Here is a picture of Fée, and I forgot to tell you that she is 10 years old ':)' She's a crossbred, and we just know that she has a part of arabian bred. 

• Such a pretty pony!
    We are glad to meet you.
  • You speak English very well.  I hope you have fun in Germany.  Do you speak German, too?  It will be wonderful when you have a horse again!  I miss my animals.  I will be home next month.  YAY!
  • Very lovely mare! 
    I've been to France twice.  I've also been to Germany but never spent a significant amount of time there (bus stations and airports).
    I hope you stop by this board more often.
  • Souhaiter la Bienvenue, Charlotte!  Hopefully I got that right.  Your English is far better than my French, Charlotte.  Fe'e is beautiful.  I do hope your next is just as nice.  Join us more often, try the other forums here.  They're fun and some can even be helpful, LOL!

Come on over to the General Chat Forum.  We'd love to have you!  

• Welcome!  Your English is very good and Fe'e is lovely!  Congratulations on your upcoming horse ':)'  Join us more often.  I'll be over in Germany the end of July for vacation and to visit some of our previous au pairs from when my kids were little.