I haven't posted in awhile-- so if you haven't seen our website lately-- we have added tons of items!!
We have slow feed hay nets and bags (some of our best sellers) Riding pants, saddles, etc, etc.
I have been working on a "pet" ...

1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Have you always wanted to ride a beautiful Saddlebred horse or drive a stylish Hackney? If so, this is your summer to try it for FREE as part of a special "2011 Learn to Ride and Drive in Style" nationwide campaign to provide an easy way for ...

1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Rivermont Farm in NW GA is offered for sale! 38 mountain view acres with river frontage, new custom luxury home, fabulous competition sized arena, 2 barns and more! $999,000 Please go to http://rivermontfarm.com/farmforsale.htm for more info!

953 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I have been researching equine supplement and I found one that seems to be the most complete and least cost of all. Here is what they say:

Total* Equine Supplement – the most complete and cost effective supplement and the one that I give to my ...

879 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

For anyone looking for great gift ideas for friends or even for yourself please look at all my horseshoe / horseshoe nail art items I make!

I love to do custom orders, so please feel free to message me with any inquiries!

http://stores ...

1.1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

[/font] I offer [/font]

Custom Painted Ponies (send me a picture and I can paint a replica of your horse ) $100 and up includes pony.

Custom painted wallets $25

Custom painted toilet seat lids (yes,this is a perfect gift for your ...

810 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Horse Gold Inc.
4654 State Rd 64 East Unit 317
Bradenton, Florida 34208
(904)-58-HORSE
[email=info@horsegold.com] www.horsegold.com [/email]

Whenever there#%92s a nutritional breakthrough backed by hard-core research, there#%92s ...

658 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

For your chance to win, simply take a moment to pre-register below. The draw will take place on 1 June 2011. From the five names drawn, the person deemed to provide the best home for the horse will be selected. The winner will be subject to a site visit ...

757 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

The word is out and we are attracting a deluge of support from around the world! Thanks to transaction security and transparency of the system, Hauctions® has developed a highly secure automated auctioning system, operating off multiple dedicated ...

794 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

hope everybody will like it~~~

http://www.sopuzzle.com/puzzle/puzzleSelectF.asp?recordId=6034

http://www.sopuzzle.com/puzzle/puzzleSelectF.asp?recordId=6035

http://www.sopuzzle.com/puzzle/puzzleSelectF.asp?recordId=6793 ...

788 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Horse hair pottery makes a wonderful unique gift. Select from a variety of pre-made horse hair pottery of you can custom order any shape on our website or store. We currently offer a wide variety of vases, urns and wall decor. You can also send us a sample ...

2.5K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Just wanted to say HI! ...

690 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hey everyone! Come check out Horse Eden Eventing. This new sim game features showing, training, breeding (even with real horse genetics!), and they have even added a new roleplaying component and mini games! Come check out this awesome game and have fun ...

793 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
2.1K VIEWS 10 COMMENTS LIKES

Hand painted charicature and styelized stall placs, brushes, t-shirts and saddle-pads.
Capture your fav. horse, dog, cat, goat, llama,...etc...and personalize their space - or keep their character with you on a t-shirt, tote-bag...etc...

1.3K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

16 Dec 2010 12:46 AM

Get noticed on the cross country course or in a clinic or even just schooling at home with one of these truly UNIQUE saddle pads Whether you want to stand out a little or a lot we've got you covered

All saddle pads are completely handmade ...

2.1K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi there! I make lightweight cross under bitless rope bridles & combo bridles. They offer clear communication and immediate release which will not leave your horse feeling trapped or reactive and will allow your horse to perform at their best. @@ ...

1.5K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Give the gift that keeps on giving this Christmas, the gift of knowledge! Dana Hokana's Winning Strides DVDs can help you make your horse the best it can be and make you a better rider. DVDs for all levels of riders from beginning to World Champion ...

674 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

i have been using used horseshoes to make many items seen here and not seen here. if intrested send me a email at [email=loolagigi@yahoo.com]loolagigi@yahoo.com[/email] ...

7K VIEWS 18 COMMENTS LIKES

Join us!

A social network for women to share their horsemanship journeys!

http://www.ifilly.com/
[/pre]

779 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Helping Hands Equine Rehab and Rescue, or HHERR, is currently accepting horses on a limited basis into their program. Founded in 2005, HHERR has placed and helped place hundreds of horses in new homes all over the US. We offer rehabilitation, rescue, ...

752 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

[size="0"][size="4"]Beautiful photo-illustrated horse book for children (and their adults) by internationally best selling author Anne Louise MacDonald
Available at Amazon: Amazon [/size].
Check out their 'look inside' ...

1.5K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello Everyone. My horse The Gravedigger is one of the 12 finalist on the Farnam Supermodel Contest. I need everyones help. I am running against a horse whose mother really wants him to win and is getting over a thousand votes a day so Digger needs your ...

2.5K VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

Please check out my new site and let me know what you think. Thanks! The monthly newsletter will be published soon! westernvendor.com ...

546 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Free sites look cheap and you've got better things to do with your time then wrestle with the Internet; struggling with pictures which are bad sizes, font that has gone all wonky, or worse, poor customised graphics that make your animal look ...

749 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES