Quick Post

nevermind

nevermind
  •  
  • Sounds like a scam to me.

I don't have $10k to save any of my horses with and would have to choose humane euthanasia before running up that kind of a vet bill.  I had to put down a horse that meant the world to me, that is part of the responsibility and reality of having pets. Don't mean to sound hard or cruel, but that is just reality.  I love my horses.  I give them everything I can.  They mean the world to me.  But I have to eat, pay the mortgage, keep the vehicles running, and take care of my own health, too. 

• I assure you it isn't a scam.. I was prepared for harsh critics. I have searched every forum, yahoo group, and etc.. and etc.. on the internet if you would like to add my facebook page of loved one that know Fame I will accept you and any. My name and add is LaRae Hill Wainwright. Also for anyone who would like to verify that this is not a scam.. please call Tennessee Equine Hospital 1-615-591-1232
    the horses name is PUSH TO FAME owner is LARAE WAINWRIGHT they may not give you confidential info.. again they might but Im sure they will tell you that the horse is their and under care. I will call first thing in the morning to make sure they know it is ok.
    I also do not have 10K thats why Im asking for help..also I had no clue when I took the horse their he would need all he has needed..surgery was estimated at 5K but he didn't get better he got worse at first.
    Im really not in the shape or mentailty right now for this harshness so with all due respect I posted this for help...of course you do not have to help feel free to turn up your nose and not help. Please do not say someting is a scam when you haven't a clue and when the message clearly indicated you could contact if you wanted to be sure.
    To all others all all Im saying is if all of us horse lovers just donated even a $1 maybe $5 it would add up.
    Thank you and God Bless.
    To the critic Im sorry if I sounded ill I have just had alot on me since he has been sooo sick..and he is a very huge part me.. I have lost a lot in a short time and I really can't stand to lose him right now.
  • Too easy to check out for it to be a scam, imo.  My neighbors were at that show.  They had two that placed 4th and 8th I believe.  They own Spotted Alen Again, a several time WGC and the sire of countless WGC's.  I understand why you "can't" put him down.  I only pray his recovery is complete with no lingering problems.  My friend with equine medical insurance might weigh in here.  I'm guessing you didn't have any.

If all you need's a dollar, I can do that. [':)']  I'm blessed and I can share a little for your Pusher horse.  Love the avatar picture.  Best wishes, Beth
  • Hunterseat..I sent you a personal email but your mailbox is full. You are a wonderful person and THANK YOU soooo very much!

You mentioned me uploading some pictures that show he is a WGC. So here they are.
  • No I got your pm.  [':)']  You're more than welcome.  I hope you get some good response.   We have a lot of lurkers.  I'll keep you and Fame in my prayers.
    Not sure why this belongs in the classifieds.  Oh well.....
    I'll facebook you.
  •     To everyone out there: check this link out
    http://www.horseclicks.com/horses/0s3fc0/
    $400 per horse per month & "DISCOUNT ON MULTIPLE HORSES 3+." We show Sshbea & Nssha & have shown some Twhbea upon customers request. Here the trainer works for you and we know that, we try to do everything that is asked of us. Horses are taking very good care of. Visitors are always welcome no appointment needed. Below I will list some of the horses in training and that have been trained at Blue Spring Stable. Trainer Brian Wainwright has a history of WC & WGC, be next to put you & your horses in the spotlight. Brian is NOW ACCEPTING show horses for the 2011 show season. Performance light & heavy shod horses & pleasure horses "country,traditional & trail" 2010 show season ended great for us! So come join us! We also accept horses just to start & break. Usually if Brian has a 2yr old or 3 yr old he excels with them in the show ring he has won most of his WC & WGC in just the 2 & 3 yr old. He does just as good with all ages but really loves those colts. We would love for some amateurs & juveniles to join us, Brians amatures and juveniles really excel in the showring as well it's fun to be in that winners circle. We also offer sales, breeding & boarding. & more Board is $175 per month which is already included if your horse is in training.
    Seller Info
    Name
    LaRae Wainwright
    Business Name
    Blue Springs Stable

At the same show that she showed Push to Fame she had another horse...
    Patches Mind Over Matter

edited to add more info...looking for horses for 2011 season

This person is posting on multiple forums and facebook, myspace, etc. 

She is part of a family that breeds, trains and shows horses.  If you google LaRae Wainwright, all the info, complete with photos of her showing is out there.
  • I actually have a problem with this request as according to all records, Blue Springs Stable list you as the owner.  There are photos out there withyou showing these horses that your family, breeds, trains and shows.  Including at the same show that you came in second, one of the stallions was shown as well.

When you are an owner of an animal, you take on the responsibility, not the kind folks on the internet.

I am indeed compassionate about the accident, however, you have had at least one child, married and still riding and showing horses.  There are advertisements for horses for sale by your farm, as well as riding lessons and working with the handicap.  If you would like, I can post this info as well.

Posting on all these sites, is not allowing folks transparency or accountability as many scams have occurred because more monies are raised than what is actually needed and there is no way to verify any of it.
  • We had insurance, but it is never enough I guess. It had not been updated for several years, so we got about 40% of the monetary loss to replace what we lost. It was like starting all over again with nothing.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Building Society Savings Rates
  • This may get me banned here- BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  As someone who "shows" horses you are too stupid to carry full insurance on your horses?  Seems odd.  I went through colic surgery with my horse in August and SEVERE toxic blood levels.  And my bill after two weeks was $11K and you want us to believe your bill.  NO!!!!!!!!!  Insurance coverage starts at $7500, if you knew you could not pay more than that when it all started you should have talked with the vets first.  I realize that I might be more sensititive to this issue having just gone through this, but I also know that it is just the beginning of the costs. Rehabbing a horse from colic surgery is not cheap and labor intensive.

I did google as suggested, too many pieces DO NOT FIT together. 

Here is a link that shows your place and you want us to believe you own a facility like this and do not have enough coverage, enough $$$ or even a credit card to put it on??  Do not play people for fools.

http://www.stallionsnow.com/farm-id-151831
  • Argh - It seems I lost my big long message I originally wrote. 

I do feel sorry that you and your horse have gone through this.  Don't get me wrong.

However, these type of requests are a pet peeve of mine.  Responsible horse ownership also includes making the hard decisions.  If your horse needs a procedure and you can't afford to pay for it, then sometimes the emotional and impossible decision of euth has to be made.  I'm sorry, but going forward with treatment when you knew you would not be able to afford further treatment was very irresponsible on your part. 

Do you know how many people out there have had to make such hard decisions because they did not have the monetary resources?  Your plea for help because you "love" this horse so much is an affront to everyone else who has ever had to make that decision.  Do you really think you love your horse more?  Not at all, but that is what your original post makes it sound like.  I lost a horse to colic because I could not afford surgery.  I did not go online expecting others to pay for my horse.  Its a heartbreaking realization knowing you can't afford to save him - especially when he is your dream horse, but that is something that comes with horse ownership.  When another horse of mine needed treatment for EPM - did I go beg for money?  No - I asked for prayers and then figured out if I could afford it or not.  Thankfully between what I had in savings, left on a credit card and my vet let me make payments on the remaining amount it worked out and I still have my boy today. 

So no, I will not donate to your horse.  Instead I will send thoughts and prayers your way in hopes that you can find a responsible way to save your horse.