[/font]I offer[/font]

Custom Painted Ponies (send me a picture and I can paint a replica of your horse ) $100 and up includes pony.

Custom painted wallets $25

Custom painted toilet seat lids (yes,this is a perfect gift for your man to make him put the seat and cover down)

Custom painted purses- Start at $45 including purse

Custom painted necklaces- begin at $30

Custom painted stall plaques-$40

Custom painting on canvas-Price depends on size and subject
Offered in Oil paints and Acrylics

Custom pencil portraits-Price depends on size and subject

Custom painted organizers/journals $35 and up

Custom painted eye glass cases $ 20

Custom painted jewellery boxes $ 25

Custom Painted leather keychains $20

Custom Painted Stall plaque $40 and up

Custom painted Key holder $25 and up

There is so much more I can do I can't think of it all :)

If you have a special request please do not hesitate to contact me with your inquiries. I can always be contacted through here on HGS or on my wesbite at

www.aleska.ca

I have sold many pieces of art all over the world, Europe,Australia,United States and Canada. My satisfaction ratings are above high and if someone isn't satisfied I stand behind my work and will attempt to fix the problem because I believe that is how you build a business with loyal customers.

Here are some examples of the artwork I offer ( all these were custom orders).

Some Comments from my customers

"We were so happy with our first order - we came back for more necklaces. Six so far - some for us, and some for gifts. We'll be back again soon.Thank so much Kim, for your excellent workmanship.Kind regards,Erica nd Mollyannewww.freewebs.com/taziarabianstud "

"I would like to praise Kim for painting some truly magical Christmas ornaments for my mother. Words do not adequately describe how pleased I am with this entire transaction. The glass ornaments made it from Canada all the way to the opposite coast (and did not break!). Kim was honest, her communication throughout the process was superb and the craftsmanship of the ornaments truly speak for themselves! I am one happy customer!"

"I just received my second portrait from Kim and it is AMAZING! She has captured the spirit of our beloved late corgi and his companions perfectly. It brought tears to my eyes. Just awesome.Thanks, Kim. Your talent amazes me. :) "

" I have bought three necklaces off Kim, and they are amazing! It's seriously scary how she can make them look so much like the horse, I don't know how she can paint to such an awesome level! Kim was easy and open to deal with through the whole transaction and I was kept updated on how they were going and when they were posted. I'd buy again in an instant! Thank you Kim! "

To read more feedback comments please visit my website :)

[font="book antiqua"]Thank you to all who have ordered from me in the past, and of course you all know that when you are a repeat customer you get a discount on your next order !
www.aleska.ca