Quick Post

Beautiful Horse Books for sale

Beautiful Horse Books for sale
  • [size="0"][size="4"]Beautiful photo-illustrated horse book for children (and their adults) by internationally best selling author Anne Louise MacDonald
    Available at Amazon:
    Amazon[/size].
    Check out their 'look inside' option!
    [/size]
    [size="5"]What people are saying about My Natural Horses:[/size]

[size="3"]Your book arrived today and is already being devoured by our horsey girls! The text is beautifully clear and accessible and the illustrations are superb. Thank you
    Phil – librarian, Wirksworth, UK
    [/size]

I love it! My best friend and I actually sat up in bed the one night and read it at 12.30am as though we were little kids. It is beautifully written and the pictures are gorgeous. Well done!
    Christine – horse trainer, South Africa

It's so wonderfully done. So much love and care, such a treat to be a guest to Hug A Horse Farm!
    The pictures are great and the text so amiable and informative.
    Stephen – photographer and horse owner, Germany

I went to Amazon and wrote a review. I only wish I could find a place like yours. I know my horse would LOVE to live there. Gee, maybe I should just send her to you! LOL
    Billie – horse photographer and owner, Nevada, USA

Wonderful!! I wish there was a book like that out when I was a kid!
    Janette – horse owner, NB, Canada

... really really cute!! The pictures are hilarious and I think many young readers will like it. Great job!
    Angela, barefoot trimmer, CA, USA
  • How beautiful!!!!    Oh Anne, PLEASE join us occasionally (or a lot) and let us know how things are on the farm in Nova Scotia!!!  I absolutely love the 4 seasons pictures!!!  I guess you're the photographer?