Quick Post

Gravedigger needs help!

Gravedigger needs help!
  • Hello Everyone. My horse The Gravedigger is one of the 12 finalist on the Farnam Supermodel Contest. I need everyones help. I am running against a horse whose mother really wants him to win and is getting over a thousand votes a day so Digger needs your help. The owner of the other horse is wanting to stay way ahead of us untill the end and she is. I don't know how but she is. Please go to www.Farnamhorse.com and vote for the Gravedigger. I am trying to get a gaited horse to be in the lime light for once. Arabians are beautiful animals I used to own them but they always have the spotlight so I am really trying hard to get a gaited one in for once. If everyone could help it would be incredibly wonderful. The contest ends Nov. 12th at midnight and you can vote once a day from each email adress you know. If you could also spread the word. Gravedigger is a horse that went Viral on youtube at
    YouTube - Amazing smooth Speed Stallion clocked at 25mph in gait
  • Your horse is amazing!  I put in every personal email address in my address book, which amounted to about 40 votes or so.  Will try to vote with all of them every day.  Gravedigger DESERVES this honor.
  • Thank you so much!  I would love for this tghing to go viral like his video did than no matter what any of the other owners did they would be blown out of the water.  All I can hope for is that everybody posts this everywher they can and tells everyone they know and votes!  Your great thanks!
    Heather
  • Great mover.  Beautiful horse.  The video makes me want to ride him.  I have a gaited horse and have had other in the past.  Just love them.
  • Please everyone don't stop voting.  We really need everyone to continue voting.  We are falling way behind.  Please keep up the voting. 
    Heather
  • I've seen Gravedigger's video before.  As a Standardbred owner I respect that boy's speed!!!!
  • Thank you for all the kind words and support it is really apreciated!
    Heather
  • I went on and voted with all my addresses but the total number never changed.  Does it take a while????
  • Thank you for voting.  It does not take any time but you do have to refresh the page for the votes to show up. 
    Thanks again,
    Heather

• Just a reminder!  Please go vote for Gravedigger at www.farnamhorse.com as much as you can.  We need the votes and there are only 2 more days! Thanks for the support.  Everyone has been great!