Quick Post

Affordable Custom Bitless Bridles

Affordable Custom Bitless Bridles
  • Hi there! I make lightweight cross under bitless rope bridles & combo bridles. They offer clear communication and immediate release which will not leave your horse feeling trapped or reactive and will allow your horse to perform at their best.

My website is www.rydembitless.webs.com

I currnetly offer two designs, the Original Rydem Bitless and The Rydem Bitless Combo Bridle.

The Original Rydem Bitless Bridle is an ultralight, and ultra strong bridle with adjustable chin and rein straps. Streamlined and sleek, it's great for any situation you would ride bitless in.  

The Rydem Bitless Combo Bridle is great for compettitive trail and endurance riders, horse camping, Ride & Tie events etc. With the built in tie loop, it makes it safe and easy to tie your horse while out on the trail without the added bulk of a separate halter under your bridle.

Both bridle styles are available in any size and priced starting at just $15.99 through the holiday season (regular pricing starts at $20.00).

The unique design of these bridles offer an instant release of pressure for simple and clear communication with optional extra nose knots for added refinement and control in any situation.

Use

Rydem Bridles do not tie like traditional rope halters; they slide on over the ears like a regular headstall and are very adjustable.

Quality

Hand tied 1/4" black marine grade double braid yacht rope with true overhand knots. This bridle is made to last and is easy to care for, simply toss it in the washing machine and hang to dry. With a breaking strength of over 2,000lbs if the bridle ever breaks due to normal use I'll give you a new one for free (less shipping).

Look for my specials on eBay or visit my website for more information.

www.rydembitless.webs.com

• Really sorry about the formatting! I tried a few times not to edit and remove all of the html without any luck!

I also can't seem to get any pictures uploaded... ':('

There are lots on my website though! thanks.