Take a break from the real thing and enjoy a virtual horse for a while. I have found a free, online horse game and have been giving it some of my time. It is loads of fun, very addicting and well worth a look. It features eventing,(dressage, jumping, ...

2.4K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Shanghai Premier Club
Press Release
September 24[SUP]th[/SUP] 2010

Unveiled today is the new luxury social and sporting club the Shanghai Premier Club, situated in the green lands and historic water villages near HuaQiao, just a 30 mins ...

1.3K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Come find a horse that best suits your needs. Camp Anokijg has 50 horses consisting of various breeds, sizes, ages, disciplines, and skill levels. Each horse is used with youth and adults for lessons, games, trail rides, and general horsemanship activities ...

787 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Does anyone else play any online horse games?

I play a really fun eventing game called Horse Eden Eventing . I really love it because it has color genetics incorporated so you can breed for really interesting colors and its a challenge! Its ...

642 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

My company, Blackwater Designer Concrete Coatings is located in Gore, VA. We specialize in horse pool construction and repair.
Gore is located about 90 miles west of Washington, DC. If you need or are considering a new horse pool please contact us ...

2.3K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Hey guys. There is a new super fun online sim game called Horse Eden Eventing! You can show, breed, and train your own herd of elite horses and bring your stable to the top! Its really important to take this offer now because there is much less competition ...

667 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

with all this bad weather occuring around the country, I thought members might like to know of the existence of the innovative Hayhut which is a durable polyethylene maintenance free hay feeder.

Endorsed by world renowned horseman, CHRIS COX and ...

2.3K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm starting a little, not really a business, but I'm selling handmade rope halters, rhythm beads, mane and tail clips, and bridle clips. All the information is on my website! Please check it out and pass the word around! I'm trying to save ...

757 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi all,

Some of you have no doubt heard me rave about the great service I'm subscribed to; FeedXL.com which is a diet analysis & balancing program & nutritional consultation service. Great news is that it's about to be released ...

650 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I recently created a new website where you can express your love for horses in the form of art or just general babble. You can post your poetry, paintings, videos, etc here and meet other horse lovers!
It was just created today so it's not quite ...

736 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

With the autumn futurities just around the corner and mare owners shopping now for that perfect stallion for next year's breeding season the time is now to show case your stallion to the best of your ability through stud fliers, journal advertisements ...

1.5K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

On this brand new website you can sign up for a elaborate e-book on safe trailerloading and comfortable travelling for both horse(s) and human(s). Sign up for the free tips and articles.
http://trailerloading.ws/

732 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Gaited Horse Tees features t-shirts and apparel, gifts, business cards and more for gaited horse and gaited mules lovers and owners. Our gaited horse categories include: Tennessee Walking Horse, Paso Fino, Peruvian Paso, Mountain Horse, Missouri Fox Trotting ...

737 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Get a high quality website that is custom tailored to your horse business! Whether you breed, buy for resale, have a rescue, or do anything else that is horse related. You need a high quality website!

Website packages start at just 250.00 for a ...

748 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Beautiful Copper Weathervane-Horse for Sale
-would make a great addition to your house, barn or staple
38"Lx53"H Copper Horse Figure Comes with all hardware including roof mount Free Shipping In stock; ship within 1-2 business day Similar ...

783 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

For those that love to ride as much as travelling (Like me!) . There are places in the world where you live a dream, galloping you can meet beautiful beaches or deserts, fields, forests or savanna. At the back of your horse you can run throught mountains ...

743 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Looking for a way to accessorize your horse with your personality?
Do you want to add flair to your tack?
Or are you simply looking for a specific color of tack?
Rope Tack can add color, flair, and uniqueness to a western or English horse ...

1.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Located on a peaceful horse ranch in Somerset, Ca. with hook-ups. Looking for a quiet, non smoking, non drinking, no drugs type person with a steady income. Horses and cats welcome. Horses to be boarded at the current rate. $375 per month plus 1/3 of ...

609 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

For the best in custom made trunks and stable accessories, look no farther than Oakcroft fine trunks and stable accessories of Kent City, Michigan. They take pride in their custom work and have an entire catalog of custom accessories including chair as ...

595 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

The Custom Equine
"Art for your Barn"
Hand Painted Wood stall Signs, Farm Signs and much more.
[size=4]Signs are UV, and water proof sealed, Good for indoor and outdoor use. [/size]

www.equinephart.webs.com

$30 ...

756 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello, Fellow/Sister Horse Lovers....

Please read my recently published ezine article titled "A Horse's Love."*content removed*
Thank you!!!!! Enjoy!

http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Horses-Love---How-Great-Thou-Art&id ...

751 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

[size=5][font=tte1544eb0t00] Welcome to 3 Sisters Equine! [/font][/size] For those of you who know us personally, you know we#%92re not sisters by blood. However, we are bonded by our love for our Equines, and the fact that we#%92ve all created home based ...

755 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I have searched online for the best working discount codes for PETCO and found these to be the best ones.

1. Coupon Code "Report10" gets you 10% off any purchase at petco.com.

2. Coupon Code "Report" gets you 10% off ...

1.6K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

[H1]Solutions Offered By Equine Dentistry Without Drama™ [/H1] Remove all sources of pain within the mouth so the bit becomes an effective aid in riding. Perform equine dentistry in a safe and effective way . Have the equine dentist use horsemanship ...

965 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

iHorseBook Media is a dynamic, innovative new internet company, which strives to provide its members a most innovative internet based “social network” focused entirely on the horse, providing the latest equine news through ihorsebook.com, via ...

1.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

7 Jan 2010 6:20 AM