Quick Post

STALLION AND SHOW HORSE OWNERS LOOK HERE!

STALLION AND SHOW HORSE OWNERS LOOK HERE!
  • With the autumn futurities just around the corner and mare owners shopping now for that perfect stallion for next year's breeding season the time is now to show case your stallion to the best of your ability through stud fliers, journal advertisements, and stallion information packets that truly showcase your horse to his fullest potential!

Unfortunately many designers take detrimental short cuts butchering, tails, manes, hooves, and botch cutting jobs that leave our horses inches short of perfection in these advertisements.

As a designer who cares about the little details that in the long run really make a flier pop, I'm offering you on the best for a reduced price. Halter removal NO PROBLEM! Can even fix ear set, blemishes, and other photo mishaps! Be in complete control for a fraction of the price! Many designers charge $200+ just for a simple design! My prices start from $95.00 including overnight shipping of the CD to your door (USA/CANADA)

You get to be completely in control from start to finish from background colors, photo selection, text selection and more. And what's even better? On top of creating this high resolution 9x12 (or larger) piece of art I'm going to mail you, overnight, the entire printable file on a CD so that you never have to worry about having to photocopy a photocopy and lose that crisp image! PLUS I'll store your image for no less then 10 years so if you lose that CD or image and want it again? No problem!

Websites, logos, and banners available as well.

Get all eyes on your stud or show horse TODAY!  Multiple Horse discounts available!

Examples below;

• WOW!  Gorgeous!  I bet you could do spiffy portraits for regular horses, too!
  • That's actually how I got started. There's only one on there that's really a stallion flier. I do have other samples that I pulled off my other computer. I'm more then happy to do regular horse portraits or even gaming pieces for a deeply discounted price ':)'

Thanks so much for your compliments!