Quick Post

Horse Pool Construction & Repair

Horse Pool Construction & Repair
  • My company, Blackwater Designer Concrete Coatings is located in Gore, VA. We specialize in horse pool construction and repair.
    Gore is located about 90 miles west of Washington, DC. If you need or are considering a new horse pool please contact us, we also are experienced in repair work. Better yet contact use for any of your concrete needs.
    Follow the link for further information: http://www.blackwaterconcrete.com/
  • A horse pool would definitely be on my list of dream features at my dream farm!  There's at least one in the Memphis area.  Never been, though.  I have horses who would love it!  Former harness racers.  I'm going to check out your site!!
  • Okay, that's the coolest thing!  I'd worry my horses would drown in that really HUGE one!  I sort of like the ramp entry and narrow.....  Plus it would be the right size for me to swim laps. [':D']  The narrow is what I've seen pictures of around here.
  • [quote=hunterseat]

Okay, that's the coolest thing!  I'd worry my horses would drown in that really HUGE one!  I sort of like the ramp entry and narrow.....  Plus it would be the right size for me to swim laps. [':D']  The narrow is what I've seen pictures of around here.

All are our designs are custom, tailored to the needs and want of the customer. We are not a one size fits all.