Hi all,

I recently started trailer shopping and came across several things we probably all should be checking before we but. So I wrote a little blog post about it. Hope this helps. Happy trailering!!

http://southfloridatrailerrepair.blogspot ...

988 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Just what are "Barn Buck Points"??? ...

1.9K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

My question is kinda hard to put into words, but I'll try: my vet told me the day she came out to float Chief's teeth, that I needed to increase his salt intake to twice a day because she said his stools are too hard. Now Chief is doing good, ...

3.3K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

For many years now I have been using these all natural nutritional supplements on various farm animals and how had great success. My animals have never been healthier or happier! They came out about six months ago with a complete all natural supplement ...

1.1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi folks, I'm currently offering distant reiki treatments for horses (and other animals) at half my normal price. So instead of £20 per session it's only £10. Message me for more details if you would like your horse to receive a remote energy ...

1.5K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello everybody!

I'm fairly new to the equine industry, but have been involved with Agriculture for quite some time. I'm in a business class at the University of Minnesota, and we are doing a marketing study about solutions for post-training ...

3.1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I am adopting a horse from a local rescue soon, but i have some questions, as this is my first horse(adopted horse).

What do i need to buy. I have a saddle already. I bought one long time ago, when a horse was given to me cause I was the only person ...

3K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

My new Arab, Alfie, has a habit of cribbing the moment you walk away from his 14×14 box stall. We tried a Miracle Collar, but the leather piece that goes on the bottom of the neck was stabbing him in the throat, so we took it off within the first 2 minutes ...

2.9K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

left in the month! Where did august go?
I guess I better get bills paid.

Long day in the car yesterday.
We did make a couple stops on the way back to break it up a bit.

I plan to do a volunteer shift tomorrow since I had to ditch on ...

2.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

MK, I'm so sorry that you have to deal with those headaches. If I had one wish and remembered to think of others first, I'd wish for the end of that for you. And Tex. I'd wish for Tex. Trade ya. LOL Seriously, it's not a laughing matter ...

1.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

It's a crazy week so far at work. And it's only Tuesday! AAGGHH!!

Awaiting the chicken to finish grilling. My guy is feeding me. He's on a health kick, losing weight. I'm reaping the benefits. :)

I'm just beat. Tough ...

Please help with our stubborn pony who keeps sending my kids to the ER ...

2.9K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

My 9 year old palomino mare coliced Friday night. Heart rate over 100, pawing stretching her legs out, tried to lay down. Vet came, ultrasound was good, blood work was good, rectal exam she was empty (so concerning with that and heart rate) gave banamine ...

4K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Still thankful for yesterday's trials on the Big Island. Glad you son's dog is safe at home.

MK, I hope the patient is a good one and heals quickly.

Yesterday was non-stop running plus I had to get stuff ready to take on the "trip" ...

2.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

some old files.
I was looking for something particular to help someone with something that will be beneficial to me down the road.
Clear as mud.

Sis got her transfer in.
I am going to hand graze the horses later. Pilot is going to town ...

2.1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I bought a very very poor 18'ish year old gelding about 2 years ago. Willy has put some weight on but not enough to calm my heart strings. For the past year I've been feeding him 1 lb. of 15% protein 4% fat grain feed in the morning and 1lb rice ...

4.1K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi, I have a 22 year old gelding. My horses name is kokamo, I got him in October of this year! When I first got him we rode him in a halter and lead ropes. He is constantly wanting to bend down and eat the grass , when we are riding on the roses he is ...

For a change. But it is because no one wants to bring up any agenda items.
The fuse has been lit for a huge explosion after the holidays.
We shall see.

Cyber shopping with my foot up. It is much better last night and today.
Waiting for ...

25 Nov 2015 10:03 PM

B is spending the day. We went for a ride but the wind gusts were getting fierce so we gave up.
Tex rides really well when he is paying attention. I need to ride him some more when my foot is healed.
Sarcee is doing really well also. We need her ...

Hello! I just decided to write today about my past experience! So on October 9th, I went out to ride my gelding Bigfoot. Now I wasn't going to ride him that day, but I knew that my school Sent out Wednesday report on saying if I had any D's. Which ...

of September.
Volunteer day again for me. It will be a long day.

Yesterday was a long day also. I spent the day in Kville doing errands. Got a haircut (really short) and had a very late 3 o"clock lunch with B.
Groceries after made for ...

2.3K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

any tips or advice for breaking a mini poney? :D ...

1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
11 Aug 2015 10:14 PM

PLEASE subscribe to me on youtube!!!!! I WILL be posting more videos! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDsDiY9C2fUPeT09hupa3TA ...

how can i check my horses eye sight???? ...

1.9K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi. How do you afford to keep horse riding?
Thanks
From Georgia ...

2.1K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES