Healthy, made-to-order horse treats using only high-quality, human-grade ingredients. 5% of proceeds benefit Saddlebred Rescue, a non-profit group that saves American Saddlebreds from slaughter, rehabilitates them, and finds them their forever homes. ...

1.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

WE SHOW YOU THE BEST DESTINATIONS FOR YOUR HORSE RIDING HOLIDAYS!!! http://ridingtourism.com/ ...

2.7K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

ok i am going to look at a few horses in a couple days and i want to know how to approach the owner, what to look for in a nice untrained horse.
i dont want to here that since im posting this i obviosly dont know enough about horses and that i need ...

2.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi everyone, well, as we can announce our things in here, I would like to tell you about my workplace, Equbook.com where I am teh community manager. So, this is a private and exclusive horse lovers international community with, for and by amateurs and ...

1.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

HI,

I'm a horse lover and a French designer. I own 6 wonderful horses they are my babies. I always wanted to show to everybody how special there are for me. As any other horse lovers, I tried to find special items that we help me to "Show ...

2.6K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

To Whom It May Concern:

I am the Assistant Curator of President Reagan's ranch in Santa Barbara, CA. I am working on recreating the Hay Barn where the Secret Service kept their equine equipment that they used while protecting the President ...

2.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I found the guys telephone number if you want to buy one of those horse shoe knives. Bret at 608-606-2263. I think he will charge $32 with a case. ...

998 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Barely Used 2009 Kingston Suffolk 2-Horse straight load; BP; spring loaded Ramp; matted; aluminum; electric brakes; WB Size! 7'5" interior height. Interior dome light. Two escape doors. Padding on walls, stall divider and *** bars. 8500 NEW! ...

1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Online all Setzi success in Endurance UAE Season 2010-2011
http://www.setzisaddles.com/store/index.php?route=information/news&news_id=4;

Setzi Saddles - Endurance and Trekking Saddles Shop
http://www.setzisaddles.com

[email ...

2.8K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello all! I am new here and just wanted to let everyone know that we are building custom, personal indoor hydroponic units to feed your horses and other critters. You could be feeding a horse for less than ONE DOLLAR per day in Barley seed! There are ...

899 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

http://commonsenseforyourhorse.moonfruit.com/ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Common-sense-for-your-horse/114956031954389 Dressage, hunter/jumper, western Training and instruction! ...

961 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Horse Eden Eventing is a realistic horse sim game for both teenagers and adults. It has too many cool features to list but includes:

- Realistic breeding with actual colour genetics.
- assign a rider to your horse, train them weekly and compete ...

1.9K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I am the moderator on an online sim horse game called Horse Eden Eventing. Been there for a couple of years. The owner and I were friends before this game and I was lucky enough to be in Beta testing. This game has shot up in the ratings and is insanely ...

1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I've found a fun horse sim game where you can compete and breed with realistic genetics and decent graphics! Finally! It's pretty easy to play and only demands as much time as you want to give it. The community is great and there are always fun ...

961 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

www.equinemingle.com/
It is the largest international community for equestrian and countryside lifestyle lovers. It's a&nbsp lace where single equestrian lovers, cowboys, cowgirls and rural singles meet and date.Whether you are looking for ...

2.1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

WHY PAY MORE FOR HORSE UCLER TREATMENTS WHEN YOU CAN GET GREAT RESULTS WITH AN ALL NATURAL PRODUCT, THAT WORKS JUST AS WELL, AND HAS OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS FOR YOUR HORSE?
And by the time you finish reading this page, I am sure you will choose ...

976 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

We are Import and Export Company. We have branches all over the world and we ship to any Location in the world.

We have the following products in stock :

Apple iPhone 4 (32GB)

Apple iPhone 3G S (32GB)

Apple iPhone 3G (16GB ...

799 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Great Summer Read!

Allie wants to be popular and she#%92s attempting to steal it piece by piece. Stealing a Girl begins with 12-year old Allie remorsefully stealing and her realization, “Okay, so panties were not the best place for stolen lip gloss ...

4.1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

E-mail simbasky93@yahoo.com for pictures and more info! Thanks for looking!

Average Size Barn Halters – Brand New
- Yellow
- Red, White, & Blue
- Yellow with reflective
– Red with reflective
-Blue with reflective @@ ...

824 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi,

i found a new Website. Ekwus.com.
A soccial network just for horse lovers. Has anyone ever heard of it or is there already registered?

783 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello I am new to this forum,so not sure yet how it works. Let me just start here. Lately my husband has started to have health problems and I am starting to think that i need to sell the horses or need some help in caring for them. I had rather get someone ...

758 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi everyone,
I want to purchase new horse so please give me advise for purchase new horse ?
thanking you

2.7K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

Being in the horse show industry I have tried many different boots, but none are as comfortable as Rod Patrick boots! They fit like they were custom-made for me.
Rod Patrick boots are the only boots Brook, Bree and I wear. I am honored to say I have ...

738 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I found this elegant saddle pad is onsale now. You only need spend $14 on getting it which was $25.89. [size=2] Link [/size]

This is a quality item. This saddle pad is made of T/C drill outer with tricot lining, filling with

ployfill plus ...

913 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

This is a brand new western show saddle made by Saddle King. Kept oiled and clean. Fine silver tooling around the whole saddle, giving that sparkle for the show ring! Unfortunately it doesn't fit my horse otherwise I would have kept it. Comes from ...

888 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES