I was getting ready to sell my horse and a friend told me about gotequine.com, I'm glad he did cause it saved me alot of money and I sold my horse in 1 week. I've just posted another horse on gotequine.com and I found that I could use coupon code ...

778 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

18 in HDR (Henry Di Rivel) Pro Buffalo Dressage Saddle with cover. Newest model. 8 in. (9 finger) medium to medium wide gullet width with a wider channel. Excellent condition. Newest model. Less than 6 months old. $550.00+shipping. ...

725 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hey there, I don't know about you, but I LOVE playing horse sim games. StockHorseCorp.com is such a fun way to speed up real life so that you can breed, show and train your own horses in a much smaller time frame. Not only that it's FREE! I found ...

2.6K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

Have you seen gotequine.com yet? Horse Classifieds for $5.00 coupon code ELLHORSE ...

1.7K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Dana Hokana, Winning Strides DVDs and sets are 20% off from now until Christmas. Give the gift of knowledge!
Examples of DVDs:
layering solid foundation
the 10 most common cheats and fixes
maintenance tips for keeping your horse sound

883 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Have you been treated poorly by your horse peers? Left behind on the trail or outhouse? Questions left unanswered on your current horse group?

Laughed at or driven away because you're so green you glow?

Come join over 1100 members ...

883 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

17 1/2 (17.5) in Stateline Tack 'Cambridge' model dressage saddle. Made in England. This saddle is in good used condition with a medium tree. Large knee/thigh roll. Very deep seat. Secure and comfortable saddle for show, pleasure or trail. $275 ...

2.5K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Come find a horse that best suits your needs. Camp Anokijg has 50 horses consisting of various breeds, sizes, ages, disciplines, and skill levels. Each horse is used with youth and adults for lessons, games, trail rides, and general horsemanship activities ...

935 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

http://www.horseeden.com/index.php?referral=2257
Horse Eden Eventing

This is an amazing game which is based around horse genetics and eventing. You can either breed for amaizng colours and/or top eventers,dressage,cc and show jumping horses ...

909 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi from Norway

As you are interested in horses I have a suggestion to you. To link to my site, as by reading people will become detached from horse betting and thereby give horses more freedom to be where they want to be, in the open and free ...

1.6K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello, my name is Barbara (from the Netherlands) my english writing is not really good so please excusse me.
I am looking for the Hannoveraan mare, called moppie.
She belonged to my dochter en whe soled here about 3 jears ago to a men called David ...

1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

We are specialized in show-jumping and dressage horses, but we also have a great choice of hobby horses, ponies as well as eventing or endurance. If You do not find the right horse in our webpage, we can help You to find the horse that suits Your ...

1.7K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

hello every that is anew member ahmed eldeeb

if any want to know any thing about the horse history or the external parts of horse body please enter my blog

www.horses-4-you.blogspot.com

779 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

The Hayhut is now available from a number of dealers in the USA with an ever increasing network.

These amazingly horse friendly feeders are capable of returning their capital cost in six months and savings of $1000 a month are reported!

1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

The Feed Smart automatic pasture feeder is a self-contained, solar-powered livestock feeder. It uses a digital timer to dispense feed several times per day, at precisely the times someone sets, making it possible for their animals to receive several small ...

926 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I received an e-mail from a very dear, honest, friend.

She's looking for a home for a 1/2 morgan, 1/2 mustang, broke horse, sound. 11 years old, with a fast walk, 13.2-13.3 hands. The horse has a fast walk which is too much for the 8 y.o. who ...

821 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

does anyone know of any horse or tack auctions in northern Pa? ...

787 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES