Quick Post

Horse Game

Horse Game
  • Hey there, I don't know about you, but I LOVE playing horse sim games. StockHorseCorp.com is such a fun way to speed up real life so that you can breed, show and train your own horses in a much smaller time frame. Not only that it's FREE!  I found this horse sim game when a friend posted it and now I want to share it because I know how long it took me to find a really nice horse game. The people are super nice and will never be rude when you ask questions they've seen many times before. The community is great and the game is fabulous. The administrator is still working on a few things but is so great to all the members, check it out! You can view the forums for more info on the bottom left of the page under "Vital Links." If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help you through.
  • Sorry about that, here's a different link to check it outhttp://www.stockhorsecorp.com/clickit.php?affid=5461
  • Polo is a team sport played on horseback in which the objective is to score goals against an opposing team. Players score by driving a small white plastic or wooden ball into the opposing team's goal using a long-handled mallet. The traditional sport of polo is played at speed on a large grass field up to 300 yards in length, and each polo team consists of four riders and their mounts. 
    ----------------------------------------------------------- 
    Earl Nunes 
  • [quote=earln7] 

Polo is a team sport played on horseback in which the objective is to score goals against an opposing team. Players score by driving a small white plastic or wooden ball into the opposing team's goal using a long-handled mallet. The traditional sport of polo is played at speed on a large grass field up to 300 yards in length, and each polo team consists of four riders and their mounts. 
    ----------------------------------------------------------- 
    Earl Nunes 

Spoken like the King of copy and paste! [':D']
  • Nin-Do you get a lot of e-mails from Stock Horse Corp.com when you are a member?  From what I read on their site about AOL and Hotmail banning their e-mails, I think that might be the case.  Just curious.
  • StockHorseCorp.Com'>http://www.stockhorsecorp.com/clickit.php?affid=7321>StockHorseCorp.Com