Hello I am new to this forum,so not sure yet how it works. Let me just start here. Lately my husband has started to have health problems and I am starting to think that i need to sell the horses or need some help in caring for them. I had rather get someone to help me out. I am near retirement age and unable to give them the care and attention that they once received.I have a  golden palomino from the wild,from Florida. He is over 20 years and is a great horse for any child or older,in-experienced person.His name is Prince/Flash.He is beautiful and gentle. He is still full of energy and yet is as gentle a ride for anyone.#2 Bonnie is our bay quarter horse out of Easy Jet bloodline. She is around 8 or 9 years old. She rides well and another gentle horse. she would ,make a good show horse for halter if someone has the time.Her mother has several awards. #3We have Lil Princess,she is aroun d 7 years of age and is from the Impressive line. She is a black and white paint and beautiful. I may sell to the right person,but had rather find someone to help us out here on the small farm. the last two are both registered.the palomino is n ot able to be registered because as I said he come from the wild,but as u can se with the pics he is beautiful.I livee near Clemson/Seneca,SC.My email address is [email=aliyah_shalom@yahoo.com]aliyah_shalom@yahoo.com[/email] ,please contact me if you may be interested .Also have 1 brand new black,leather saddle for sale and other sadddles which are not quiet broke in. Thank you,Miryam
Sorry I am unable to upload photos at this time,connection problems.