20 Oct 2020 5:57 AM

I need a list of every thing you need in the regular grooming kit and the showing one. I also need everything you need for a first aid kit. I even want extras for everything. I have most thing but I won't to know what else I may need. ...

4.8K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES
14 Oct 2020 9:45 AM

I was on research about DIY Home-made horse shampoo and the best rated commercial horse shampoo. What is best for you based on your experience? ...

2.5K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

A couple weeks ago my friend Martha missed the last step coming down the stairs in her home.
Landed on her butt and has had horrible back pain ever since. Finally MRI. Results show a tumor on her kidney which has spread to her spine. She is going tomorrow ...

12.8K VIEWS 36 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi, I’m Jessica and I’m just going to give you all the blunt truth of this story. I’m 13 right now and have been riding since I was 8. When I was 11 I stopped riding for a couple of months because my trainer moved but eventually started leasing a horse ...

3.7K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

What are the best riding helmets? ...

3.3K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES

I currently have a mixed herd of 5 and will be adding one more horse.
This is a new herd as my old gelding (28) just lost his friend (older mare) and he could not be alone. The mare's place was taken by a 14 year old mare who immediately took over ...

2.4K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi ! My horse had an injury on his coronary band 5 months ago , now it is a big hard lump of stuff and oozing , I have no idea what to do , and in this lockdown have no income . PLEASE ADVISE !!!!!! I dont know how to attach a picture ...

1.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I went to see a horse I've been working with for over a year today. The owners of the property she is boarded on (she was recently moved, I have yet to meet the owners) just got two horses of their own I believe within the past week. One is in good ...

2.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I just got a horse 3 days ago, the previous owner made no mention of any vision problems. But i noticed what looks like something blue/gray was in his eye, doesnt move when he blinks. Its not in the inside of the eye, but its on the outer layer. Its not ...

1.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Ginger, my 13 y/o haired horse has had vision problems since got her about a year and half ago. Something caused them to break the gate open and when I came out to put them up for the day, they were loose. I'm just glad that the weld on the gate gave ...

692 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi everyone, I'm working to develop my "eye" for horse conformation. I've been scrolling through the BLM website and trying to spot any conformation issues with the horses listed. I found this girl, and absolutely love her color and ...

657 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi all. I have an indoor riding arena, but it is quite dim even I have installed dozens of lighting fixtures. As you can see in the photo, I was using the UFO halogen lights on the ceiling of the arena. Should I change to LED or add more lights? How many ...

2.7K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello,
i am in the process of building a horse run in 16’ x 30’ for my two 3 year old Shires. They are both half brothers and get along very well with each other so no problem there. They are on turnout 24/7 and have a hay feeder with a ...

3.1K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES

First off let me say I am new to horses and that’s why I’m here.. and nice to meet y’all! My question.. I board at a very small barn and the girl that runs it has been around horses a long time and I’ve only owned one for a year now. My problem is a couple ...

1.7K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
19 Dec 2019 1:07 PM

Hi Everyone-

We have created a website for barefoot trimmers. We're looking for feedback on product selection, user experience and other elements. if you could comment on any thoughts you have that would help us improve the experience for ...

940 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
27 Oct 2019 9:40 PM

Equestrian Adventuresses, the community for women who love horses, travel and adventure is organizing a women's trip to an African country, the magical kingdom of Lesotho. (Feel free to join our Facebook group or check out our website for more about ...

1.1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
30 Sep 2019 12:25 PM

Hey y'all,

My farrier was out yesterday and said my horse may be developing canker in his left hind. Have any of you had experience with this? My gelding is 23 and has hoof issues from time to time (thrush, chips, etc).

I've done ...

1.6K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I am hoping that I am doing this correctly.
I am looking to see if anyone's horse has ever experienced a horrible skin problem.
Our horse started off with what looked like 4 dime-size bumps on the left ...

2.5K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Developed to avoid eye accidents, headshaking and to improve the sports horse performance.

Studies conducted worlwide horses among the most susceptible animal species to suffer from ocular alteration (TAMILMAHAN et al. 2013; MARTINS & ...

7.8K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I have been gifted a 8y/o gelding Thoroughbred. A friend rescued him but has no time to care for him ,so he was in pasture last 18""" mos. He did race in his time. I am starting from basic "get to know" you and ground work.@@ ...

2.1K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi all!

I'm new to the forum so I hope I'm doing this right.

I want to know if anyone has used a product called an ArcEquine. I've been reading up on it on their website and it seems to be great for recovery from injuries, ...

2.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

im looking for hourse product like raider t-shirts and trosurs , pls if any have the required pls contact my mobile number +919008094706 ...

3K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
18 Jul 2018 2:55 AM

I’m sure you’re aware of the Pros and Cons of leg products such as boots and wraps and how riders and trainers need to balance their use for protection along with the danger of overheating. There are a number of studies on the topic and there ...

1.5K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
30 Mar 2018 12:21 PM

I am now building a horse arena. Originally i would like to have 200 sq-meter arena for about 5 horses. The building is about 50% finished. Then, I would like to add some lights for arena

it seems that are many types of lighting such as LED, ...

2.6K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
23 Feb 2018 11:58 PM

How most people use their vacation:
Go to Florida or some tropical place

How I use my vacation:
Go to the barn ...

2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES