What is the best way to ride a horse?
http://www.riataranch.com ...

2.4K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

If you want to book a horseback riding vacation in Botswana then please go to http://www.ridesonthewildside.com or https://www.facebook.com/ridesonthewildside/ Send me an email, email address is rides@ridesonthewildside.com Rides on the Wild Side is the ...

1.5K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
23 Dec 2013 10:38 PM

17” Wintec Close Contact Saddle w/ CAIR- $350[/h3]

Tree Size: Changeable Gullet
Seat Size: 17"
Color: Caramel
Suggested Retail Price: $499
Asking Price: $350

Wintec Close Contact Saddle with CAIR and the changeable ...

8.1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

Healthy, made-to-order horse treats using only high-quality, human-grade ingredients. 5% of proceeds benefit Saddlebred Rescue, a non-profit group that saves American Saddlebreds from slaughter, rehabilitates them, and finds them their forever homes. ...

1.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Our facility specializes in boarding retired, recuperating and non-working horses. Long or short-term board available. We are located in Colfax, WI - 1.5 hours east of the Twin Cities, 15 minutes off I94. Rates start at $275/month - which includes: -Pasture ...

1.7K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
22 Nov 2013 8:42 PM

EQARTMAG CALL FOR ARTISTS! Eqartmagazine.com is a new project spearheaded by me, Ellie, at Elena Burnham Photography in association with Renegade Digital Solutions. We are currently an online catalog of equine art and prints for sale. We have goals to ...

1.4K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Not sure where this belongs, but we have an immediate job opening at our equine isolation facility in Bigfoot, Texas. Requires experience with all kinds of equines,and a true love of horses. Must be able to pull a large trailer safely, handle all breeds ...

2.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I'd like to stay local in San Diego in Southern California so shipping wont be a hassle, but for smaller items or easier to ship items I can send them anywhere with an extra fee. I REALLY NEED TO GET RID OF ALL THIS STUFF SO I'M WILLING TO CONSIDER ...

3K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I will be conducting a Fearful and Older Rider Seminar and Clinic in Piedmont, South Dakota (near the Black Hills) on Saturday, September 21, 2013. The clinic begins with a 45-minute seminar addressing different aspects of fear and what tools we can use ...

3.4K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello!

My name is Heather DuFour. I am now offering PERSONALIZED
Online Coaching to assist you and your horse! To learn more about me and my background, visit my About &nbsp age. Or, you can type in www.dufourdressage.com to view my website ...

Here at White Wing Stables we give lessons to all levels of horse enthusiast. All disciplines Western, English, beginning jumping, Trail, Showmanship at hand and Halter. Something for everyone! We offer programs to kids 5 years old thru adult. Go to the ...

2.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I am now accepting training on gated horses ONLY. With over 20 years experience in breaking, teaching gates, ground manors etc.... I am located in South Georgia. For more information call Daryl Thomas Jr (229)214-0640 ...

1.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Shoeing for a select few in Buckeye az, 85396 &nbsp erformance to Corrective, call 623-258-6668 ...

3.7K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Performance plus!!! And a beautiful mind. Looking for Cow sense, or just plain sense... Limited to 3 mares for 2014... see me for info ...

19 Jun 2013 9:47 PM

Would like to stay in the MN, WI, ND areas.... but maybe travel a bit farther for the right match. Can be older, but must be broke to ride. My drafter is lonely and could use a pasture mate.

I have no preference to a mare of gelding. should be ...

3.6K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Have you ever wised you could have a house surrounded with wild horses roaming as they please? Well this is possible in Carova, NC on the Outer Banks. The northern most 11 mile stretch of North Carolina's Outer Banks is home to the Corolla Wild Horses ...

1.3K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Where would be a good place to find CHEAP plastic or metal barrels...Would farmers have them? ...

4.4K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Up for sale is this 5 1/2" x 4" original acrylic painting on roofing slate. This is a very nice painting being sold for a very low price. Please contact me to have YOUR horse's portrait painted. My prices are very low and affordable. ...

At Online Horse College, we offer so much more than a wide variety of horse courses! Online Horse College has a complete pathway of Government Accredited courses taking students from the complete beginner to the qualified professional. VIEW THE COURSES ...

1.6K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Apple IPhone 5 includes a 4-inch display, the SGS3 comes in at 4.8-inches, that's still greater than the modern iPhone, the 4S is simply 3.5-inches so a 4-inch iPhone 5 will only be fractionally bigger.

Phones are unlocked and Brand New ...

Eddo Hoekstra has been chosen to be one of the recipients from the Leg-Up Equestrian Assistance Program's raffle foal fund raiser. Eddo Hoekstra suffered a paralyzing stroke in June, 2012. Just a few weeks before the stroke, Eddo also became a father ...

18 Oct 2012 7:03 PM

Looking to sell this saddle that doesn't fit my new mare, 15", 7" gullet, square skirt, excellent condition....make me a reasonable offer or I'll consider trade for 15" FQHB Circle Y Barrel Saddle, 15" seat, must have square ...

We are a crafty group of girls with amazing talent! Please check out our facebook page & let us know what you think!
We do custom leather painting, jewelry, & accessories.
facebook.com/DoubleKCustomCreations

Thank you! Hope to hear ...

2.5K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

WE SHOW YOU THE BEST DESTINATIONS FOR YOUR HORSE RIDING HOLIDAYS!!! http://ridingtourism.com/ ...

2.7K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

3 horse with collapsible tack room. Under storage mangers. 60/40 doors. outside flood lights to load or untack. Spacious living quarters: queen size bed, flat screen tv, automatic gas/electric frig w/ freezer, fold down couch, double sink, 2 burner stove ...

3.7K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES