Quick Post

Southern California: A ton of Horse Tack

Southern California: A ton of Horse Tack
  • I'd like to stay local in San Diego in Southern California so shipping wont be a hassle, but for smaller items or easier to ship items I can send them anywhere with an extra fee. I REALLY NEED TO GET RID OF ALL THIS STUFF SO I'M WILLING TO CONSIDER ANY OFFER Fleeceworks Saddle Show pad $45 2 pairs of leather gloves $5 each 2 show IRH helmets, both new $100 each (small and medium) 30" leather Girth $40 Stirrups $20 2 Riding Crops- $5 Leather Halter with Lead $20 Leather side reins $30 Show leather bridle with reins $40 Leather Martingale $10 OV finalist leather field boots size 7 $40 Saxon leather field boots size 7.5 $40 Horse grooming stuff (10 or so brushes, hoof picks, etc) $15 Ovation Show Jumping Saddle 16" with Jointed Stirrups $750 (I bought it for over 1200$) all pictures can be found herehttp://s835.photobucket.com/user/msckocheva/library/?view=recent&page=1
  • Sorry about whatever happened to make you get rid of all this stuff. wish wish wish....  I'm drooling about the field boots but my feet are too big, probably a good thing.  The saddle is awesome, too. What size? Oh, I see. 16". Too small too.  WHEW! I can stop thinking about it!