I will be conducting a Fearful and Older Rider Seminar and Clinic in Piedmont, South Dakota (near the Black Hills) on Saturday, September 21, 2013. The clinic begins with a 45-minute seminar addressing different aspects of fear and what tools we can use to deal with our fear, especially in relation to being with horses. The clinic continues with application of these tools in a riding situation. Each rider works with me for one hour and will be able to get help and instruction concerning her specific fear issues. A maximum of 7 riders may participate (if we have more riders, I may be able to continue the clinic in Sunday, September 22). Riders must provide their own horses for the clinic. Auditors are welcome to attend the presentation and then to remain for the clinic to watch all of the rides. For more information, including registration and information about me, videos and testimonials, please visit my website at www.understandingthehorse.com. Also feel free to email me any questions you may have. Rider slots are filling up quickly, so if you are in the area and want to ride, please register soon. Thanks, and I hope to see you in South Dakota in September!