used English saddles

2.3K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Learn more at our website https://www.russthompsonpleasurehorses.com

or call Russ at 909-226-9671 to schedule a visit for a free consultation.

1.3K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
25 Jul 2017 11:08 PM

I have 2 Texas Saddlery Saddles 16" and they have barely been used. They've been stored in a closet for years and in excellent condition. They're great roping/working saddles and I have the tack to go with them. Also have a 3rd saddle in ...

3.4K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
10 Jun 2017 10:14 PM

I HAVE A FEW EQUESTRIAN ITEMS THAT I AM SELLING THAT ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION:

BAKER DRESSAGE SADDLE BAG - ORIGINAL PRICE $235 SELLING FOR $175.00 OBO
NOBEL ESSENTIAL BAG BRAND NEW W TAG BLACK W TAN ORIG $49 SELLING FOR $40.00
2 PAIR OF ...

1.1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

BRAND NEW W TAGS NOBEL ESSENTIAL TOTE ORIGINAL PRICE $45 SELLING FOR $40 PLUS SHIPPINGI AM OPEN TO OBO AND IF YOU NEED PICS I HAVE POSTED IN CRAIGSLIST; TWO (2) PAIR OF EQUESTRIAN COUTURE BREECHES FULL 34 BLUE DENIM AND BLACK; DRESSAGE SADDLE CARRIER ...

1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

HI I HAVE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION A BEAUTIFUL BAKER DRESSAGE SADDLE BAG NO RIPS TEARS NO ODORS THAT I WANT TO SELL THE ORIGINAL PRICE IS $235 I AM SELLING FOR $165 WITH FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
I ALSO HAVE A BRAND NEW W TAGS NOBEL ESSENTIAL TOTE ORIGINAL ...

6.1K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES

Eldon's Sara is a 5 year old, 16.2 hand gelding that enjoys jumping and going on leisure trail rides. Is great with beginner riders and around kids, 3 year old little girl rides him with no problem. has no vices and is an easy ride. Has participated ...

1.6K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Eldon's Sara is a finished heel/breakaway horse.She is 5 years 6 months old easy to handle and be around, very forgiving, reacts well to leg cues, has a good handle and stop. We are using her outside now and starting her roping and on barrels.Please ...

1.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

For sale :
Sparky is a 13 year old, 16.2 hand gelding that enjoys jumping and going on leisure trail rides. Is great with beginner riders and around kids, 3 year old little girl rides him with no problem. Sparky has no vices and is an easy ride ...

3K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Eldon's Sara is a finished heel/breakaway horse. Quiet and gentle. Have taken to ride in pasture to move cattle and roped in the pen. Videos upon request. Only vice I have found with this horse is she will not back out of a trailer. Eldon's Sara ...

ISO 8 stall barn for lease or self care in a private barn, woodburn, salem, Gervais, silverton, mt angel, hubbard,donald, aurora ...

3.2K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

25 Feb 2017 10:43 AM

Our facility is located in Berks County and offers a main barn on 40 acres. This barn has 11 rubber-matted stalls, a wash stall with heated water, a climate-controlled tack room, and a picnic area. Turnout offers a dry paddock and 9 large & small ...

My therapeutic horseback riding center where I ride, Ride On Therapeutic Horsemanship in Chatsworth, CA needs more horses. They have to be sound, bombproof, and around 14-15.2 hands tall. There is never enough horses for the special needs riders to ride ...

3.7K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

The easy to use, go to channel for horse listings. http://freehorseandranchads.com Free photos, social media share buttons, no ad flagging. Many categories to sell the horse(s) or ranch. Is your business horse or ranch related? Find a category for that ...

1.4K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi all!!!! I am looking fr a horsefor sale, any colour, around 12.5 hh, I live in QLD, Toowoomba AUS, Ask questions in the comments. ...

1.3K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello I am looking for a horse for sale

2.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
12 Jun 2015 7:10 PM

I think I am finally ready to begin looking for another riding horse for myself. For a while after I lost Brandy and Tiny, I couldn't bear the thought of trail riding the same trails together with my mom on a different horse. The thought was just ...

7.6K VIEWS 10 COMMENTS LIKES

http://sarasota.craigslist.org/grd/4794197713.html

Abagale is a gorgeous gray quarter horse mare, for sale or lease at well run boarding facility.

Reg. QH for sale, Mare 14.3 h. 20 years young, very healthy and strong, no bad habits, western ...

3.6K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES
5 Apr 2015 11:31 AM

I'm looking for a US based company where I can buy professional lunging tents - example

Do you have any recommendations for me? Or experiences you would like to share?
I would be happy about any suggestion :)

6.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm looking for a horse to ride. I'm wouldn't mind doing some work at the stables either. However, I do have a full time job so this would only be evenings or weekends only.

I have been riding and taking riding lessons (in Europe) ...

2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

We've all dealt with the struggle of feeding hay. Your horse spills it every where. Walks through it, uses it as a bathroom, and sleeps in it. Such a waste of time and money. So you think I will buy a hay bag. Problem solved right? Well it turns out ...

1.6K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

2000 speed bred AQHA stud Chances Black Gold, very polite and easy going. He is a proven sire, he will be standing at stud for AQHA, APHA, AHQHR, ApHC,JC mares. We offer live cover and shipped semen. Booking fee:$175 Stud Fee:$325 we are expecting a foal ...

4.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

5 Feb 2015 12:45 AM
5 Feb 2015 12:44 AM

I am selling my Wintec Close Contact saddle because it's too big for me. I love the saddle, very comfy, and the horses seem to like it as well.

Details -

16" seat
Caramel Brown Color
Changeable Gullet System
CAIR panels ...

4.6K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES
28 Dec 2014 11:57 AM

well, to find a horse you obviously need experience, here is an example. say yo have been riding2 weeks, and you already want a horse. well you want a throbred, (not goood at spelling breeds) its only 150, but they need control, and you have only been ...

6.5K VIEWS 12 COMMENTS LIKES

I am a manufacturer Exporter of Saddlery Goods.
For Trade Inquiry please use my contact details
My contact details: E-mail id: hamdamexports@gmail.com
Whatsup/mobile no: 0091 81 75 955 955 / 0091 98 89 24 77 99 ...

1.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES